• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

10 Wins?

Will the Huskers win 10 games in 2017?

• Yes

Votes: 45 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 45 50.0%

• Total voters

I don't see 10 wins, but if our offensive and defensive lineman remain healthy all year and hit the conditioning and weights in the off season it is attainable. Games are won, especially tough games, in the trenches. If we don't develop some horses or a game changer then it may be worse than last year.
I said it before and I'll say it again, offense puts butts in the seats, defense wins game and the trenches wins championships.

We could potentially win 10 next season.

I just don't believe the pass happy offense under a new QB - and a passive run game - would be the route that statistically has the best chance to get us there.

We could potentially win 10 next season.

I just don't believe the pass happy offense under a new QB - and a passive run game - would be the route that statistically has the best chance to get us there.
Russell Wilson's transfer helped Wiskey win the BiG in 2011, whats to say Tanner Lee isn't our Russell Wilson, except we will have him for two seasons instead of one. Its not like Lee will be a rookie freshman for crying out loud. We also have a bonified backup scholarship QB, not a walk on.

Wisconsin took pressure off Wilson with a power running game. That's the opposite of our run game.

Wisconsin took pressure off Wilson with a power running game. That's the opposite of our run game.
I would say that Wilson took the pressure off of their running game.....:Banana:. I think you are going to see improvement in the running game simply because the defense is going to have alot of field to cover. If they put 7 or 8 in the box, they will pay. Lee is not a rookie who never took a snap.:Popcorn:

GET TICKETS

Back