• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

1-3-1

Until Indiana, I felt exactly how you did. Why wouldn't a team play the 2-3 the whole game against Nebraska?
ya as hard as I am on Miles, the team is definitely looking better against a zone. Having Roby roam the freethrow line has helped a lot. Last night vs Iowa, Jacobsen took a pass from Roby in the high post, took a dribble towards the basket, got cut off, and skipped a pass over to Horne for a wide open 3, which he nailed. Basic ball plays like that vs a zone simply weren't being done earlier this year. its great to see it now. the team is starting to come together. We've seen runs like this from Mile's coached teams before.....the team is on the brink of epic disaster and they rebound to pull together a few wins, only to have it collapse. obviously we will all be curious to see if this can be sustained. it sure has made bball season alot more fun thus far.

GBR

ya as hard as I am on Miles, the team is definitely looking better against a zone. Having Roby roam the freethrow line has helped a lot. Last night vs Iowa, Jacobsen took a pass from Roby in the high post, took a dribble towards the basket, got cut off, and skipped a pass over to Horne for a wide open 3, which he nailed. Basic ball plays like that vs a zone simply weren't being done earlier this year. its great to see it now. the team is starting to come together. We've seen runs like this from Mile's coached teams before.....the team is on the brink of epic disaster and they rebound to pull together a few wins, only to have it collapse. obviously we will all be curious to see if this can be sustained. it sure has made bball season alot more fun thus far.

GBR

Early some of the competition was far better than what these guys were used to playing, and that length and speed can get in your head and not allow you to play the offense you should be playing. We also didn't have Horne looking for places to spot up and actually wanting the ball. McV didn't have the ability to get open, and I'm not sure he really wanted the ball when playing against guys who were so much more physically gifted. Passing and ball movement are contagious, just as the lack of it is. Guys are looking to make good passes more now, and you see that in better shots.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back