• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

‘Cruitin

Status
Not open for further replies.

200w.gif

He is a 5-star/99 RB....
I hear you RR Just screams a little too much "look at me". I would rather have a low key guy like Ahman Green. This guy seems more like the kid that did not qualify for Wiscy then came to us for half a season or Aaron Green who left when Ameer beat him out. I want high ranked guys that fight for everything and don't need attention. They earn the attention they get.

actually kind of glad we are not in this? Anyone who has a top 25 is a little too indecisive. top 5 maybe even top 10 OK. Top 25 too much.
I seriously doubt that he is torn between the 25 schools on his list. In fact, I would not at all be surprised if he has already decided where he is going. He just wants the world to know how great he is.

I seriously doubt that he is torn between the 25 schools on his list. In fact, I would not at all be surprised if he has already decided where he is going. He just wants the world to know how great he is.
He might not have decided, but he knows that he isn't going to 80% of that list.

This is my favorite sports thing this weekend. This guy. :rolleyes: Unless we make the top 5 for him. Then it’s awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back