• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. HZKRFAN

I hate it when

I hate it when I buy $55 Jim Gaffigan tickets that are printable or can be checked on my phone, and there are $14 service fees, $3 facility charges and they offer $8" ticket protection" all fees PER TICKET.....Grrrrrr
  2. HZKRFAN

Dabo Swinney

Sooooooo Glad that Clemson won for no other reason that it may, MAY, quiet down the talk of Alabama being all Universe and Undefeatable
  3. HZKRFAN

Dabo Swinney

Hip Hip Hooray!!
  4. HZKRFAN

I hate it when

A bunch of High School kids put Husker hats on the table, but none of them PICK ONE! :Banghead: Good luck to them, hope they come to their senses by February 1st! :Gobigred:
  5. HZKRFAN

I hate it when

When every traffic light somehow knows you are in a hurry...
  6. HZKRFAN

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Love HGTTG! will give this a look....thanks!
  7. HZKRFAN

Go Chiefs

Wouldn't believe it if I hadn't watched it myself. Santos will be fined for denting the GP!!!!....surprised it did not snap off, he absolutely drilled it!!
  8. HZKRFAN

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Said Chris Jones of ESPN comments post game

I think the worst of them was Herbstreit....He's a Tool IMO....:Happyrun: In all fairness to the crew....We have no quality wins to this point and won't have one until OSU and W.....we win one or both of those and their tone is different. Not saying we don't deserve their respect but it is what...
  9. HZKRFAN

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Said Chris Jones of ESPN comments post game

Didn't DiNardo coach Indiana a couple of years??? Just showing a little Tailgate love for his former team Didn't DiNardo coach Indiana a couple of years??? Just showing a little BTN Tailgate love for his former team is how I took his prediction....
  10. HZKRFAN

Jim Delany - Kicks Rutgers out of the big ten (Satire)

The number of phone calls to Rutgers scheduling committee has gone through the roof regarding homecoming games for next year....I believe the are the away team for at lease 5 homecoming games so far... :Sarcastic:
  11. HZKRFAN

Jim Delany - Kicks Rutgers out of the big ten (Satire)

http://www.offtackleempire.com/2016/10/9/13217666/jim-delany-kicks-rutgers-out-of-the-big-ten I read this, missed the word "Satire" and for a minute thought it was true....LOL! :D:D:D
  12. HZKRFAN

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers move up to #15 in AP Poll too

It seems the AP is just as smart as the coaches!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::Banana::Banana:
  13. HZKRFAN

CU leading Oregon?

Maybe it's not so great an idea to dress like a duck, and then lose to the Puffalo's!
  14. HZKRFAN

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Oregon-ized Uniforms

I hope the Buckeye's wear the "Bucky" uniform when we play them....that's got to be worth about 7 points for the Huskers right there!
  15. HZKRFAN

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Oregon-ized Uniforms

I like that ESPN considers our uniform "one of college football's most iconic uni's!". That there is a sure sign that we are on the rise.....right?!?!?!? :Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::thumbsup::thumbsup::Banana:
  16. HZKRFAN

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked An Open Letter to All the Petulant Oregon Fans

I saw a bumper sticker on a guys Dually truck today that said #FireRiley....I didn't like the results of last year either, but I am seeing enough good this year that I would slap a Perot for president sticker over that if it were on my car (which it would not be on my car to begin with).
  17. HZKRFAN

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked An Open Letter to All the Petulant Oregon Fans

Are we talking fair-weather fans that easily get down on their own team or fans that are trashy to visiting teams? Have not been to Texas or Oregon (next year!), but my friends and I had a Great Experience in Michigan and we all agree we would go back in a second! Super nice, loved our money and...
  18. HZKRFAN

Chiefs Record Largest comeback in their history!

When I started watching after the start of the 2nd Half, they were down 3-24 to the Chargers....KC makes the comeback official with a Smith TD in OT. Nice win Chiefs! 21 points bests their last comeback of 18.
  19. HZKRFAN

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked So, what did everyone think of there penalty on Gerry on interception?

I thought when the Cowpoke threw the ball back at Gerry and tried to drill him, it would be offsetting penalties...

Back