• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Agarn Reprised

cut barret Pickering

He's a kicker. He did the kickifcation well IMHO.
  2. Agarn Reprised

The Ultimate Pucker

I squealed like a little girl seeing a spider. Gawd.
  3. Agarn Reprised

Inadvertent pose or foretelling?

4. Agarn Reprised

Pie

I need pie to watch the Huskers versus Iowa. I heart pie. Thusly, my question: We have 14 people coming for Thanksgiving. How many pies (and what kind) do I need to sate the mob and leave me enough for for the NU game?
  5. Agarn Reprised

Pie

6. Agarn Reprised

Let’s Talk Troy…

Great analysis! Do you have a day job?:thumbsup:
  7. Agarn Reprised

Let’s Talk Troy…

8. Agarn Reprised

NU's medical staff must suck

Based on the myriad online diagnoses I read here on the Adrian Martinez injury between Saturday and noon today (season-ending and the like) I can only conclude that NU's medical staff is infested with incompetent quacks.
  9. Agarn Reprised

Who is this dip?

SO in the video accompanying this story, this mouth-breather, talking about a Nebraska kid who quarterbacked the Huskers to a National championship, says there are NO good recruits in Nebraska aside from offensive linemen...
  10. Agarn Reprised

HOL HD: Scott Frost after Spring Practice #2 Players to follow

Having worked in the field, they might be doing one story about the speed and pace of the practices, so you ask multiple players to get a feel on how the team feels and go with the best quotes.
  11. Agarn Reprised

Walk-on Tryouts Held Yesterday

Title IX might curb the 160 number.
  12. Agarn Reprised

Dirty Money?

So what is the gist of the OWH story about Nee and the 1991 Huskers and "dirty money?" Not a subscriber so am locked out of reading the story.
  13. Agarn Reprised

Bring him back for a well-deserved bow

I PRAY this does not devolve into the tired B.S. on Solich being canned. We've chewed on that way too much. But listening to Adam Carriker's podcast today about the strength program with Boyd Epley -- and Boyd's tactful mention of how the "Husker Power" (to wit, the Thrust Machines for linemen)...
  14. Agarn Reprised

Rivals: Can Frost deliver winner to hungry Nebraska fans?

Mike Farrell IS a robot.
  15. Agarn Reprised

I wonder if Huskers should invite Fergie to sing National Anthem?

This is arguably the worst. But Charley Steiner's reaction is one of my favorite TV moments. Ever.
  16. Agarn Reprised

This might be a dumb question but...

The Cubs thing goes back to the late 1970s, when cable TV had nowhere NEAR the choices it now does. Lincoln's Cablevison carried WGN, and hence ALL the Cubs games. Not sure about Omaha and the rest of the state. Just speaking as a resident of Lincoln. Today, we have many more sports choices...
  17. Agarn Reprised

Husker Offensive line @ 30% body fat...

What numbers?
  18. Agarn Reprised

There is NO F-ING way UCF linemen were 15 percent!!!! LOL. Read the studies I posted earlier.
  19. Agarn Reprised

Nuf said.

Back