• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. ThotDoc

NCAA Tournament

Lunardi's latest bracket update has the Huskers as a #7 seed against #10 Colorado with a second round against #2 Tennessee.
  2. ThotDoc

Big Ten Tournament

Does Purdue still get a #1 seed?
  3. ThotDoc

Big Ten Tournament

Never mind. If NU upsets Illinois and beats Wisconsin for the B1G championship, does Wisconsin still get the better seed? Committee loves them Badgers
  4. ThotDoc

Big Ten Tournament

If Wisky loses to Purdue and the Huskers upset Illinois, does Wisconsin still get a better seed?
  5. ThotDoc

NU Wrestling 2023-24

Aaron Brooks from PSU and Hagerstown, MD is a super beast. Kid is from same HS as my kids went to in Hagerstown. 4 State championships, 4 B12 Championships and 3 national championships...so far.
  6. ThotDoc

MBB Game #30 (3/10)(21-9)(11-8) Nebraska vs (8-22)(3-16) Michigan @ Crisler Arena 11 AM CT BTN GAME THREAD

The Purdue win over Wisky should give the Huskers the #3 seed opposite the Purdue side of the bracket.
  7. ThotDoc

Cornjob's Pick-em - The Final Results

No. :)
  8. ThotDoc

Cornjob's Pick-em - The Final Results

That's funny stuff there @Cornjob . Thanks for doing this again. A little fun in between the misery. Coincidentally, 88 was my high school jersey number. @Husker USMC - Let's go to Vegas. We could do well with your anti-prognostication skills.
  9. ThotDoc

Cornjob's College Football Pick-em - Week Thirteen - Electric Boogaloo

Well done. I picked an Indiana upset but Purdue scored in the last minute to win, so just 14-6 in picks for me.. I think Husker Larry also went 15-5 so we probably tied.
  10. ThotDoc

ThotDoc's Brain Droppings on the Iowa Game

Do you agree with this closing paragraph? Even though it was only a one-game season record improvement, are we better off now than at the end of last season? Do you see improvement even though we are far from a finished product? Are we better off than doing what Colorado did? "Nebraska began...
  11. ThotDoc

ThotDoc's Brain Droppings on the Iowa Game

Here is the final edition of the Droppings this season. At least I'm on a cruise ship in St. Kitts and it's warm. Brain Droppings
  12. ThotDoc

Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread (11/24/23)

Huskers have 63 yds rushing
  13. ThotDoc

Defense has given up one first down this half
  14. ThotDoc

44 yds against that wind is a very low percentage kick
  15. ThotDoc

2 plays a long pass and long run