• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. nchusker

Jan 8, National Championship, Michigan vs Washington

Tried and true way to predict the outcome. If a=b and b=c then a =c. So Since Texas beat Al, and Washington beat Texas and Mechickcan beat Al then oh never mind:Banghead: but if you squint your eyes huskies look like Huskers so I’m going with them.
  2. nchusker

Off Season/Pre-Spring Camp Husker Football News

Well it did happen in 1936 when DX Bible left for Texas but I think Rhule gets Nebraska and don’t see him leaving!
  3. nchusker

Mighty SEC

I agree but of course it helped that Nebr was first.
  4. nchusker

Who is better next year

Exactly, and why I think we are further along than sCUm and will beat them next year.
  5. nchusker

Who is Returning Punts Tomorrow?

He took one to the house against that 2001 Miami team in the Rose Bowl.
  6. nchusker

What to do with my number 7 Frost Jersey?

Sigh, I still can’t believe Frost was such an epic failure. But glad we have Rhule. Anybody want a ‘Frost make Nebraska great again’ shirt?
  7. nchusker

Well I suppose a wipe your a$$ as a response from a turd is to be expected.
  8. nchusker

I also have a Frost make Nebraska great again T-shirt☹️
  9. nchusker

10. nchusker

Still in control of our destiny

Or we could cry out in despair! We suck!
  11. nchusker

Temper tantrum over.

Well I still have a jersey with his name on it. When I wear it again it will be to remember that 97 game I was as when he beat Tenn. and Manning. Im not sure how long it needs stay tucked away? Perhaps I’ll put up a poll for assistance with this heavy descision.
  12. nchusker

We just lost to the dumpster of the Big 10.

There were dropped catches that didn’t help.
  13. nchusker

Coach Osborne The Goat #Huskers

That’s four, Pal
  14. nchusker

Is Purdue now the sCUm of the BTN

He could act with maturity. He could act like he’s been there before and can handle success. Whoops on second thought, perhaps he never has been there before. With the cheap shots it’s obvios he sad even more in the locker room. Yea the refs did their part to over look it but it started with the...
  15. nchusker

No it wasn’t one of us saying we didn’t like whatever team. It was their head coach. He said it knowing the effect it would have. You saw that translate into cheap shots in the game.
  16. nchusker

Rhule the real deal

And he’s not an arrogant ahole who insists things be done his way. In other words dismantling what made NU great and installing a west coast offense on day one.
  17. nchusker

Trying to Decompress

What in the world is going on with Simms? Can anybody give an explanation that DOES NOT involve bashing him? I would post this as a separate thread but I don’t want open season on him.
  18. nchusker

But are they at the level of the urine bomb throwing sCum fans?
  19. nchusker

There was a good deal of over zealous chippyness. The only thing missing was twisting someone’s ankle after the play.
  20. nchusker

Yea you tell that to Bullock. Who ever compared that cheap shot to Kenny Bell’s block should admit to being a sCum fan.

Back