• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. utsker

Impact of early signing day

I disagree tooo....Riley went to bowl games his first two years
  2. utsker

If this is true, shame on you..

Is this something that has already been compiled? Sounds like a good offseason thing to do
  3. utsker

Limericks Can Help

The season was rough We've all had enough Yet we still all say Go Big Red everyday As that's better than being a Buff
  4. utsker

Limericks Can Help

I remember when we were the show To championship games we would go But it didn't last And it's all in the past And now we're just the big ten ho
  5. utsker

Should NU Lower Ticket Prices Next Year?

I have gained understanding that we have too many excuses. If the students thought the team would win, they would have been there. Weather and family were easy excuses....faith in the team was the real reason
  6. utsker

Impact of early signing day

Lots of good reasons we didn't get 10 wins this year, but not enough to excuse missing a bowl game again. Better playcalling and clock management would have had us bowling.
  7. utsker

Negative Nellies sure sprout on the board like bad mushrooms

Back when I was anti-Frost coaching at Nebraska...I saw that the favorite son would get cut much slack on a very long leash. I don't want to see any firings...I want this to run it's course so that we can get past all the lame excuses. (somebody else's recruits, no buy-in, multiple position...
  8. utsker

Amazing Game!

Yep, sad that the goal going forward is bowl eligible..anything beyond that is a great season.
  9. utsker

Who ya gonna root for now?

Not so much rooting for as rooting against.
  10. utsker

Joe Burrow and Nebraska!

Wasn't the big reason Ohio State took him because they didn't want Mr Ohio leaving the state again? The only way it would have worked for Burrows was under year 2 with Riley and with a healthy Tre Bryant. This place would have imploded if Burrows started over Tommy
  11. utsker

Joe Burrow and Nebraska!

Burrows looks better because he is surrounded by more talent....unlikely he would have had the same numbers at Nebraska...
  12. utsker

2 year extension for Frost

Don't see nothing wrong with a coach coming in for a couple of years and setting the world on fire, then leaving.... That would mean that we are winning again.
  13. utsker

What's your apathy level for tomorrow's game?

No apathy here....took a break from tearing down Halloween Stuff to watch the game. I figure if I was apathetic I wouldn't be yellin at the TV about the pisspoor play calling and clock management down the stretch.
  14. utsker

Bo Pelini Was Right

Lets see...OP calls folks fair weather fans, then takes down schedule because he doesn't like the score....hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  15. utsker

If you could give Frost three pieces of advice

1. Call plays that go north-souith instead of those slow developing east-west plays 2. Find some players 3. Beat two someones...
  16. utsker

MLB Season Thread

Red Sox...have to stay healthier than the Yankees and get a closer.
  17. utsker

God I hate the offseason

Future justices on the Supreme Court!!
  18. utsker

2019 Polynesian Bowl (Noa Pola-Gates Announcement) Thread

he is wearing red swim shorts...I guess they don't play the hat game there....nope still playing the hat game
  19. utsker

Huskers sign elite pass rusher!

Wasn't that Sandlers last good movie?

Back