• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. GoBigEd

For Sale: 3 Tickets to Maryland

FREE
  2. GoBigEd

For Sale: 3 Tickets to Maryland

$50 for all three in north stadium. Section 32 Row 53 Seats 16-18 Text 402-525-7280 Electronic transfer Family is sick so I can’t go!
  3. GoBigEd

Egg Bowl - Kiffin watch

I went back to reacquaint myself with Kiffin’s history. Reading through wikipedia, I’m reminded that not only is the guy a total diva, but he’s also not that great of a coach. Lane Kiffin
  4. GoBigEd

Urban flight tracker to Lincoln?

Well, Coach Meyer has done both of those things. Plus he’s been fired/asked to leave his last three coaching jobs.
  5. GoBigEd

Nebraska @ Michigan Game Thread (11/12/22)

Huskers are losing a generation. My football fanatic, Husker diehard son is at a professional duck calling competition. That’s what he’d rather be doing.
  6. GoBigEd

That was a bad call in the end zone due to no officials within 30 yards of the play
  7. GoBigEd

Sshhhhhshhhhhhh….
  8. GoBigEd

Watching this game is like watching someone slowly pushing a knife into your chest.
  9. GoBigEd

Any Stud DT Left in the Portal?

With Nesta Jade Silvera heading to ASU, who else might the Big Red go after?
  10. GoBigEd

Mark Whipple for OC?

Reporting that he’s The man.
  11. GoBigEd

New Assistant Offensive Coaches

Is it at all significant that Willy Korn is following Sean Beckton on Twitter?
  12. GoBigEd

Minnesota

Any word on injuries?
  13. GoBigEd

Any chance

So he’s available…
  14. GoBigEd

Any chance

What’s Bob Stoops up to these days?
  15. GoBigEd

We can legitimately talk about the next coaching candidates.

My TOP6: Scott Frost David Shaw Gary Patterson Ken Niumatalolo Kyle Whittingham Bob Stoops
  16. GoBigEd

Get busy living, or get busy dying

Moos should either fire Riley tonight, or announce his return for next year. The “limbo effect” is killing this team, department, and fan base.
  17. GoBigEd

Score Prediction Contest - Purdue (PU)

NU 49 PU 17
  18. GoBigEd

Pete Thamel's (Yahoo) Paragraph on the Nebraska Job

If the Huskers hired Bielema, I might need to take a sabbatical from my fandom.

Back