• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. RedRum

Ashley Scoggins

Well that is a big difference in narrative. She violated team rules and was booted off the team for that. At that time (when she was dismissed from the team) she said there was no sexual relationship and her parents would have been witnesses to that statement. A year later she claimed a...
  2. RedRum

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

You pull these guys out and then field 3 teams, who's left playing D line?
  3. RedRum

Is it a good sign or a bad sign if Dylan doesn’t start game one?

I saw one of the practice videos where one of the teams won on a pick 6. The reality was it was a poorly throw ball behind the receiver into double coverage. It wasn't a good defensive play, just a really bad play by the QB that shouldn't be thrown by a college QB. Basically, what we saw all...
  4. RedRum

Eat What You Kill

That's the model proposed by the teams that don't make the cut now. Not happening.
  5. RedRum

Warren Sapp to CU

That's some Colorado fan fiction there. He declared Chapter 7 over a decade ago. $150k per year GA is not a bad prospect for him.
  6. RedRum

Ribeye on the Grill

7. RedRum

Ribeye on the Grill

You don't have to and doesn't make that much of a difference. It is hitting it so quick, it's just adding some crust. Drop some in the hot pan, just give it a few seconds and then then drop the steak on after it. Plate the steak and spoon on some if you want.
  8. RedRum

Ribeye on the Grill

I started reverse searing, but do both. For something like a giant cowboy ribeye from Sam's. Put it on at 250 degree util 115F for medium rare. That will probably take about an hour. Before it gets to that, preheat a cast iron skillet on the stove as high as it will go for at least 10...
  9. RedRum

Huskers enter the polls

10 SEC and 8 ACC teams
  10. RedRum

Huskers enter the polls

#24 toughest stretch of the season coming up over the next 3 weeks. https://d1baseball.com/rankings/d1baseball-top-25-arkansas-remains-atop-rankings-nebraska-and-ucf-enter/
  11. RedRum

Been avoiding this but finally spilling my thoughts.

What do you mean groomed? Force or not? Let's put this in perspective. She graduated High School in 2016. Garrett McGuire was a junior when she was a senior. She turns 26 in a month.
  12. RedRum

Nebraska football had the unity council. We already established that athletes doing their own investigation and punishment is part of the tradition to handle team unity issues. There have been many athletes that have been exposed to uncomfortable details about their personal conduct in front...
  13. RedRum

Nebraska vs Kansas State game has been canceled due to bad weather.

Dang KSU had entered some of the rankings this week. It would have been a good opportunity.
  14. RedRum

Helicopter Mom's got nothing on this guy.

Deon is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame while also being a Major League baseball player at the same time. He is a P5 head coach. When you look at what he accomplished across the NFL, CFB and MLB he is near the top if not at the top. A media hungry father is not how I would label him. He is...
  15. RedRum

In the 90s I was covering a JUCO men's team from Nebraska. For the national semi-final one player was missing and another had bloody bandages on his neck. I talked to one of the players and at the team meal the two got into an argument and one broke a glass and stabbed his teammate in the neck...
  16. RedRum

Settling this lawsuit will set a very bad president.
  17. RedRum

If this is true, it's very sad and I would have left too. That lawsuit is nothing if you have any kind of spine. There have been coaches sleeping with players at every university in the country. If powers believe they had to over react because if it, it show even more poorly of our leadership...
  18. RedRum

HUSKERS host AGGGIES (New Mex St) Saturday - 2:05 pm Ctrl - 3-23-24 - Haymarket Park

I could of swore I saw us ranked 24th last week in a poll
  19. RedRum

NCAA Tournament

How about this. We played 7 teams that are in the tournament that we went 5-5 against. 5 of those teams have played and are 5-0 with Purdue and Wisconsin left to play.
  20. RedRum

NCAA Tournament

Duquesne for the win. Teams we beat are now 2-0.

Back