• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. BleedinRedTilDead

Want to play Tennessee-Chattanooga Saturday? (Update, B1G votes it down)

the UTC AD Mark Wharton just told Dennis Dodd that his entire football team tested negative last night via the same PCR tests that the B1G uses. I'd link Dennis Dodd's Twitter, but I can't have access to Twitter here at work on my PC
  2. BleedinRedTilDead

Omar

every single bit of practice tape I've seen on him suggests that he is without a doubt an immediate game changer at the WR position. I'm not sure if I've seen him drop even a handful of balls, and more importantly for a man of his size, his body positioning is excellent and he DEFINITELY knows...
  3. BleedinRedTilDead

Where Was Wan'Dale?

EXACTLY. The TE threat will help a little with that, but once we get another WR to take some pressure off of him- watch the production skyrocket.
  4. BleedinRedTilDead

Mertz tests positive second time enters B1G 21 day protocol

we don't put asterisks when players go down with knee injuries, so I treat this just like that...teams know its got to be "next man up" mentality all year with COVID being around...and that my friends, is why depth is SO important.
  5. BleedinRedTilDead

Where Was Wan'Dale?

he had what...6 catches? Which, against that defense- who undoubtedly put 2 NFL 1st rounder CB's against him all game. Nearly every other team's defense and he accounts for double the amount of catches. Nebraska will be hard pressed to come up against a LB corps and secondary as good as OSU the...
  6. BleedinRedTilDead

Coronavirus Status Updates

the CDC lost a LOT of credibility in this whole ordeal- even among Army leaders (speaking from this side of the coin).. Because the CDC was so back and forth with their directives - even just recently changing recommendations and death toll numbers, infection rates, etc.. That I KNOW army...
  7. BleedinRedTilDead

Ohio State Week Practice: Update: Huskers On Their Way To Columbus, Ohio

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/Ohio-State-Buckeyes-football-without-12-players-against-Nebraska-Cornhuskers-Haskell-Garrett-Taron-Vincent-153440602/
  8. BleedinRedTilDead

Ohio State will be without 12 players for the game against Nebraska...dang!
  9. BleedinRedTilDead

I really wish he was going to be out there. His size alone would draw attention and alleviate pressure off of other WR's & TE's.....i'm still holding out a slim chance he plays
  10. BleedinRedTilDead

the testing that I'm doing personally is for units that are scheduled to deploy overseas, although the drive thru clinic at the hospital on base is for both Army personnel and dependents. The numbers do get reported to the regional health dept as I've been in on meetings where they've...
  11. BleedinRedTilDead

uhh....hold on a second- going to cherry pick out of your statement here..you're flat out incorrect on one topic. National Guard and Reserve Medical Support units have been mobilized for months to help the hospitals and communities with their COVID response. I'm a Reservist in a medical unit out...
  12. BleedinRedTilDead

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

There’s a clip of him at practice as well..(if you can see itt- hope it work
  13. BleedinRedTilDead

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

from Parker Gabriel so idk.... I hope everything is going well for Manning - I have REALLY high hopes for him
  14. BleedinRedTilDead

Anyone watch the Iowa stop?

That show opened a WHOOOOLE can of worms with some screenshots that are circulating around.... Iowa has banners for bowl games. What’s more? ....BOWL GAMES THEY'VE LOST!!
  15. BleedinRedTilDead

Alternate Uniforms Released: Going With Blackshirt Theme

Just curious as to what everyone’s concerns are heading into game week soon-other than the obvious positions (QB as one example)....holy $**T...IT’S ALMOST GAME WEEK LADIES AND GENTS! (And I use those terms of endearment loosely here ;)) Mine is overall depth at o-line and LB. I know that...
  16. BleedinRedTilDead

Alternate Uniforms Released: Going With Blackshirt Theme

I don’t think that’s the “alternate” jersey. The jerseys this year have the 150 year patch on the right shoulder and the picture that’s shown doesn’t. While I do like the thought of the blackshirt logo on the jersey idk if it suits the offense to have it on theirs.
  17. BleedinRedTilDead

NCAA Regional Game 2: NU vs Oklahoma State 7 PM Update:8:36 CT Due To Weather

maybe...just maybe....our bats can stay warm and with only scoring 2 runs, Okie St. can go cold and we can pull this one out. it's going to be tough, but not impossible. maaaan would it make my week!

Back