• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Snap On Husker

Cincinnati cancels spring game

Worth it if it makes me feel better!
  2. Snap On Husker

You don’t want this stuff.....trust me.
  3. Snap On Husker

Day 2 of quarantine - still a fever, chills, headache, and a little shortness of breath. I’m hanging in there. Watching a lot of Alf. I filled an empty 2 liter fills of chew spit. Looks like such a nice day today but I’ve hardly opened the curtains. The light is just so bright when I do. I...
  4. Snap On Husker

Frankie's return to Lincoln

Frank won because he used a fullback and ran the damn ball. We won’t do jack squat until we start doing the same!
  5. Snap On Husker

Logan Smothers tweet

I think he will challenge for the starting job.
  6. Snap On Husker

If you could make ONE rule change to College Football...

Every team must have one fullback on the field every play.
  7. Snap On Husker

DeWitt gone

Never know until you try!
  8. Snap On Husker

DeWitt gone

Would we give Frank a chance to come home?
  9. Snap On Husker

Bob Diaco is Purdue's new DC

Diaco by far.
  10. Snap On Husker

Bob Diaco is Purdue's new DC

He was brought in to help a ship that was already nearly submerged. He’s a better DC than Charmander.
  11. Snap On Husker

What will the Huskers record be next year?

We will probably be a 4 or 5 win team next year.
  12. Snap On Husker

Is it better to not go to a bowl game?

I agree, we shouldn’t reward the players and coaches for sucking so badly. They were so bad all season and didn’t seem to get better not sure the 15 practices would really change anything. Rest up and recruit. I’d rather not go to a bowl.
  13. Snap On Husker

I’m Done

Alright guys I was angry and under the influence of Buffalo Trace. Lots of it. I’m still going to watch the games and be a fan. I did act a little unfavorably in this thread. Let’s get this crap show together and upset the badgers or the metheyes.
  14. Snap On Husker

I’m Done

eye roll. It’s just what I’m doing no need to take it personal.
  15. Snap On Husker

I’m Done

Maybe for half the game. When it mattered most though, their third string walk on QB cut through us like buttah. I was a defensive coordinator for my son’s youth team for like three years so I know a poorly coached defense when I see one. But yeah you are right the offense is worse.
  16. Snap On Husker

I’m Done

Not to brag but you kinda do
  17. Snap On Husker

I’m Done

I was wrong. He slithered his way out of it. He won’t be here much longer if Frosty doesn’t turn this thing around.

Back