• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. B

Game Management Due for Improvement?

I feel like game management in the NFL and college is a lost art. Coaches seem to be in love with their schemes and take pride in risk taking.
  2. B

Jaz drafted #29 by Phoenix!

Congrats to Jaz. Excited to watch her in the pros. Go Big Red!
  3. B

Warren Sapp to CU

I'm all for giving a guy a chance, but I would be surprised if this works out knowing Sapp's attitude and arrogance over the years. Who knows, it could be the beginning of a great coaching career for Sapp.
  4. B

MBB GAME #33 (3/22) #8 Nebraska (23-10) vs #9 Texas A&M (20-14) (Memphis)(FedEx Forum) Tip 5:50 CT TNT GAME THREAD

Yes its tough when a team plays out of their mind like A&M did, but when you are desperate for a tourney win, you have to stop it. There is a reason this school has never won an ncaa tournament game.
  5. B

WBB Game #34 vs Texas A&M, NCAA Tournament, Fri, 3/22/24, 9:30 pm CST, ESPNU (Game Thread)

Congrats to the Lady Huskers. Tried to give it away in the 4th. I like the roster Amy W has built, they just need a little more quickness. Would love to see them pull off the road win on Sunday.
  6. B

MBB GAME #33 (3/22) #8 Nebraska (23-10) vs #9 Texas A&M (20-14) (Memphis)(FedEx Forum) Tip 5:50 CT TNT GAME THREAD

My greatest hope is that Hoiberg is learning a lesson tonight in terms of the type of player needed to win in March. A great record at home with overachievers only last so long.
  7. B

Wow....it's so weird seeing Nebraska in the ESPN bracket!

Cross off the Huskers. That was a pathetic effort.
  8. B

I do agree that A&M playing way over their head, but a good team puts a stop to that. We are not there yet.
  9. B

Agree, just cannot play like this on the big stage. Totally unacceptable.
  10. B

Usually a sign of poor defense... A&M is a normally a very poor shooting team.
  11. B

I think the women will play better... not possible to play worse.
  12. B

Standard Nebraska athletics...not enough speed, not enough length, not enough grit on a the big stage. Hoiberg did a good job with this squad during the season, but we need better athletes plain and simple. Tonight's performance was pretty pathetic. At a minimum, you have to compete... NU...
  13. B

We have Matt Rhule, Fred Hoiberg, Amy Williams and John Cook

I don't disagree with anything you said but it was handled very poorly and wreaks of a "me" guy move. Both sides will be fine and move on, but Trev's overall Nebraska legacy won't be the same.
  14. B

Dennis LeBlanc is Interim AD

Agree and someone who is actively engaged nationwide with the ongoing changes in college athletics. LeBlanc is certainly a solid interim and I wouldn't be against him being hired full-time, but I think they will look to bring in someone that is more connected nationwide.
  15. B

Fred was asked about Trev's departure post-game and Fred gave a vote of confidence to the leadership in finding a good replacement. He wished Trev well, but certainly wasn't pushing the panic button.
  16. B

Husker athletics are in good shape. If Trev doesn't want to be here, so be it. I'll take these four coaches and the other great coaches at the university! Mods: I put this on the football page for overall exposure
  17. B

Who will be Nebraska's New Athletic Director?

First thing I thought of when I heard TA bailed on us.
  18. B

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

no question there is a money element to this. But integrity has to matter at some point. I think its something he will regret when he's had a chance to understand the ramifications of what he just did.
  19. B

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

Agree. It seems a lot of the talk has been about the University Leadership failing, etc. As I said earlier, I am still incredibly disappointed in Trev Alberts. He could have been the guy to stay and do his best to keep things steady here. All of the crap he preached, and now he secretly...

Back