• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. B

MW decision soon?

Having coached and been around kids like this you want to be a savior. The relationship can't just be cut off if both are vested the way I feel they are. Don't disagree with much of the narrative, just know it will be difficult to cut bait and end the journey. Scott has some tough days ahead.
  2. B

Fried turkey ??

Traeger spatchcock style. Phenomenal!
  3. B

The Kicker

I wonder if HCSF should look for someone who has " been there, done that". The youngest coaches in the NFL are seeing success with that model. I get loyalty and the assistants deserve a fair chance, but future hires may need to fill some gaps in HCSF limited HC experience.
  4. B

What is the Off-season like for D1 (or other collegiate) Baseball players?

I coached JUCO baseball in the Jayhawk Conference in the early 90's. Practices were unlimited. Games in the fall counted toward the total number of games you could play for the year. You could assume you would lose a few games in the spring to weather so we would schedule 8 or 10 game dates...
  5. B

Ameer Interviews Adrian

Still on Vikings. 1 yr deal. Then he can win a Superbowl with the Chiefs!
  6. B

The good, the bad and the Ugly spring game edition.

Minnesota played at Vikings practice facility...no fans.
  7. B

Spring Game Ticket Speculation

Oklahoma had a "strong" showing for their spring game last night. Even with Hurts' reveal they didn't match lukewarm from last year. I'm excited for the reunion today!!! BTN will be in awe...again. Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley wanted a strong showing from the Sooner faithful for the annual...
  8. B

5 candidates to replace a possibility fired TM...

Two thumbs up on the Mayor!
  9. B

NSD Team Rankings From 247, Rivals & ESPN (2/6/19)

Let's take what we can get. Only mentioned Houston. Alluded to more speed signing, but no names. Surprised, yes, but enjoyed the 5 mins of fame
  10. B

NSD Team Rankings From 247, Rivals & ESPN (2/6/19)

Lots of love on ESPNU radio last night for the Huskers. Made top five for second signing day "winners". Mentioned the stable of speed we've signed and called it Purdue on "steroids". The Husker fans should be excited and winning the west regularly is going to come sooner than later. Or...
  11. B

Who Are we Still Targeting

I think D Jordan is out. S Callahan reported this morning on Husker Buzz. Possible grade issues?
  12. B

Les Miles press conference at KU priceless

So on another thread Bo was mentioned as D coordinator. How about a second bold prediction and add Kingsbury at the O coordinator. Rock Chalk Jayhawk.
  13. B

Maryland - Ohio State. Wuh???

Maryland won the toss and had the ball second. Had momentum. Body shots all day, went for the KO. Just missed on the pass. Same difference first or third OT. Too bad.
  14. B

Fans.

It was late. On MSU bench side though. Bad no call. Would have helped with some of the chirping that took place later in the game.
  15. B

Advice: I Need A New Cell Phone

Go for Galaxy 8. Great camera. Top rated phone. 9 is out so great deals on the 8. You will love it!
  16. B

Anyone Brining a Turkey for Thanksgiving?

This one has been my go to for the past several years.
  17. B

Keyshawn

Was that our former Calibraska Keyshawn playing for Fresno State last night?
  18. B

The Vedral Effect

Doesn't 3rd string put him in some reps with AM instead of "over with the scout team" Seems having him in AMs ear snap after snap would only help AM sharpen his visual cues.

Back