• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Sofa King

Why Has the Media not Responded?

Not just the media. Any mention of Frost's unmentionables got you a brief vacation from HuskerMax, too.
  2. Sofa King

Bye Week Presser: Tuesday 20 September With Coach Joseph 11:30 AM CDT

Very much appreciate Coach Mickey. What a breath of fresh air that guy is. Can see why the kids love him.
  3. Sofa King

Who Catharted? Is it OK to be angry?

Just a thought on firing Frost in September and "paying him the extra $7,500,000". Perhaps NU believes they have a case to make the firing for "cause" and not paying him anything at all?
  4. Sofa King

I'm done

more on tackling
  5. Sofa King

Cameron Lenhardt Deciding 3 January 2023

He won't be the last...
  6. Sofa King

Nebraska vs Oklahoma Game Thread (9/17/22)

DB on Unsportsmanlike Conduct calling out the "losing culture". Brutal.
  7. Sofa King

Nebraska vs Oklahoma Prediction Thread (9/17/22) winner Ackos

NU 31 Hillbillies 30
  8. Sofa King

Maybe Vance Joseph should be our guy?

NFL head coaching experience. Defensive-minded coach. Keep Mickey as WR coach and assistant head coach...also sort of a coach-in-training/waiting. Just a thought.
  9. Sofa King

Just because I'm tired of being so negative all the time

Need something unexpected and good to happen.
  10. Sofa King

So at the end of the day, what's worse?

NU 38 ND 17 OR Iowa 7 SDSU 3 ???
  11. Sofa King

Just another Negative Nellie

Nebraska is a terrible football team. That is all.
  12. Sofa King

Official: 12 Team Playoff in 2026

Glad to finally see this happen.
  13. Sofa King

Ameer Abdullah on Scott Frost

Let's see... Ameer openly criticized HCSF for the onside kick. I then post a chart showing how the onside kick led to the eighth loss where NU/Frost had an 80+% chance of winning at some point during the second half of a game. This was a simple agreement with Ameer but it leads to me being...
  14. Sofa King

Ameer Abdullah on Scott Frost

I'll just leave this here...
  15. Sofa King

Sports Nightly?

Frost isn't getting fired until it becomes mathematically impossible to make a bowl game. Until then, he's the head coach.
  16. Sofa King

A Tweeter with All Sorts of Mind-numbing Stats and Facts Regarding Nebraska Football under Frost

Just need the kids to buy into the culture...
  17. Sofa King

Pat Forde may be a jerk...

I must admit to being somewhat in denial for the past two years...especially since so few are privy to actual, truthful details. But the dots sure seem to connect to trace a picture of an arrogant and petty man. Him choosing to insert himself into the game by calling the onside kick is...
  18. Sofa King

Pat Forde may be a jerk...

...but he nails it here. Frost is the problem and nothing will change until Frost is gone. Only a win over Oklahoma can save him and I'm not sure even that will do it be season's end. Bite the bullet. Make Mickey the interim coach. Hire Rhule or Aranda for $10MM/year. Compete immediately in...
  19. Sofa King

I'm trying to remember a worse play call... I cannot.

Get this guy canned in Carolina. No buyout necessary of current contract. Give him whatever it takes to come to Neb. https://www.espn.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/36796/franchise-qb-and-patience-keys-to-keeping-carolina-panthers-coach-matt-rhule-off-hot-seat

Back