• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. BehindEnemyLines

NIL as it Works Right Now at Nebraska

I’m also curious on what effect it will have on players declaring for the draft.
  2. BehindEnemyLines

NIL as it Works Right Now at Nebraska

I posted this as a reply I’m my NIL thread, but I thought it deserved its own thread. Feel free to correct or add anything.
  3. BehindEnemyLines

Nebraska and NIL

I actually was able to find some limited info. It really is the Wild West. Nebraska has an official NIL deal with Opendorse.com. Basically anyone can go there and purchase everything from an autograph to signing an endorsement deal. There’s also Athletic Branding & Marketing, which is a...
  4. BehindEnemyLines

Nebraska and NIL

Nice to “see” you, Squatch!
  5. BehindEnemyLines

Nebraska and NIL

Can someone give me a rundown on how NIL is being utilized at Nebraska? I know we were one of the first movers on this, but it seems everyone else has caught up. Even with teams catching up, everyone is using it differently. Some collectives are spreading it out, while some are more top heavy...
  6. BehindEnemyLines

It's so easy to blame Frost, but I'd like to start with...

In 6 years, Frank only lost 19 games. He had a .753 winning percentage, won a Big 12 championship, coached a Heisman Trophy winner, and played for a national championship. Firing him was the pinnacle of stupidity.
  7. BehindEnemyLines

Trey Palmer Update: PFF Ranks Him The Number One WR In The Country

I think he’s first in the nation in receiving yards. Not every website has updated their stats, but if true, I’m not sure that’s ever happened before.
  8. BehindEnemyLines

Nebraska vs Colorado score prediction contest. Congrats to @alabamahusker for a perfect score prediction.

47 NU 32 CU I didn't read the rest of the thread, but this didn't seem like a score that would be taken.
  9. BehindEnemyLines

Myles Farmer latest devils lettuce citation recipient

The first sentence is true. That's where this case is. What do you base the second sentence on? Other than "kind of guessing"?
  10. BehindEnemyLines

Myles Farmer latest devils lettuce citation recipient

I'm a bit late to the party, but simple possession of weed has been decriminalized for decades in Nebraska and is equivalent to a traffic ticket. It is a civil citation that doesn't even show up on background checks. It should be treated as such. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, like...
  11. BehindEnemyLines

4 Star WR Demariyon Houston Will Announce His School On NSD At 10AM

All that said to me was that we knew Njoku's decision already.
  12. BehindEnemyLines

OK we won with Rahmir time to help Wandale

He's up by 2804 right now. And I hate myself for having participated in this. :Redface:
  13. BehindEnemyLines

Zac Taylor next Brown's Head Coach?

I seriously have no recollection of posting this. I agree with it, and think it could be a good situation for Zac, but yeah, I need to talk to my doctor about my meds.
  14. BehindEnemyLines

Zac Taylor next Brown's Head Coach?

As much as I loathe to agree with these words, I agree with them nonetheless. They have a malleable receiver corps combined with a stud QB who appears to be "getting it", AND HAS BEEN THERE!
  15. BehindEnemyLines

BEER!

So, I'm not sure how I missed this thread for so long, but yes... beer! I just got a job in the craft beer industry. I have tried so many new beers in the past month that I don't even know where to start. Fort Side in Vancouver, WA makes a solid brown, Couve A'licious. Giant Jones out of...
  16. BehindEnemyLines

Erik Shinander?

Regardless of how his name is pronounced, I remember it being talked about on a certain Husker site that the stats on D wouldn't necessarily look great, at least at first. It's the turnovers that i'm not seeing that concern me
  17. BehindEnemyLines

Anyone Brew Beer

18. BehindEnemyLines

Anyone Brew Beer

Speaking of this, and my poor attempt at joking earlier in the thread aside, I'm about to go to work for a brewing yeast company. Hit me up. Maybe I can arrange a Husker discount. Or at least a Husker themed yeast strain.
  19. BehindEnemyLines

Cam Jurgens to center?!

Can Jurgens, Rimington Trophy winner 2021 & 2022. You heard it here first.
  20. BehindEnemyLines

Cam Jurgens to center?!

This makes sense. If he has the frame to put on the weight, has the football sense to make the line calls, and can snap the dang ball, why not?

Back