• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. S

Byes in tournaments are overrated unless there are injuries.

I like the double bye. You might be playing a team that played the previous two nights. Even 19 year olds get tired legs.
  2. S

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

I am like many, I will believe it when I see it. It looks promising but this kind of stuff seems to happen to us a lot and doesnt end up as we had hoped.
  3. S

Nebraska @ Wisconsin Game Thread (11/18/23)

Go check your cows or something
  4. S

Nebraska @ Wisconsin Game Thread (11/18/23)

Seriously? Get a grip
  5. S

How About Just Going for the Win?

I get that it is the kids responsibility to execute but it is the coaches responsibility is to put them in positions to succeed. In all sports they have to consider what play works with the players they have. A play to get a last second shot looks one way with Kobe Bryant or MJ on your team...
  6. S

4* OL Grant Brix Update Visiting For Iowa Game/On Commitment Watch

The way I read it is he doesn't like the process. He is not a social media attention grabber, doesn't enjoy talking to the recruiting guys that call him all the time, and just wants to go about his business and make the decision when he is 100% sure on his timeline. Doing low key visits to...
  7. S

4* OL Grant Brix Update Visiting For Iowa Game/On Commitment Watch

I have no idea how you get that impression from him
  8. S

QB Alex Manske Commits To Iowa State

With him being a 2025 I dont think that helps us at all. I think a new HC who is offensive minded with a decent OC puts Iowa in a better position then they are now.
  9. S

Jayshawn Ross 4 Star DE KC, MO:

I would love to know the whole story here.
  10. S

Jeff Sims

I wonder what position on defense you are going to play tommie at because the defense we put on the field couldnt stop drives by the 3rd and 4th string qbs that michigan put on the field. I also wonder how tommie would do playing behind this offensive line as opposed to the lines of the 90s...
  11. S

Jeff Sims

There is no sense arguing with him. He just wants to be mad at something. Hard not to feel that way after Saturday but when talking about an individual player you at least need to be fair. HH has gotten better and anyone that looks objectively can say he has. That doesnt make him the ideal...
  12. S

Jeff Sims

if we had vintage tommie frazier saturday and all the rest of the team was the same we would still lose by 40.
  13. S

Jeff Sims

FYI. I just saw the PFF grade and HH had his highest grade so far this year yesterday. This does not make him all big 10 by any stretch but it does support the improving argument
  14. S

Jeff Sims

We will just have to disagree. 3 weeks ago he had worse stat lines against much less impressive teams. That was one of best teams in country yesterday. We are not.
  15. S

Jeff Sims

If you can’t see improvement over they same kid who wasn’t even on the bus last year then I don’t know what to tell you. I get it. Nobody is happy about yesterday but at some point you have to let the coaching staff that has been here 9 months and the former C1 qb making his 3rd start against...
  16. S

Portal wants/needs

Seems like pretty realistic list. All you have to do is trim about 30 guys off the roster with a large recruiting class coming in and only about 10 running out of eligibility. Then you have to beat out the other 130 D1 programs in country for the small handful of transfer DTs and offensive...
  17. S

Huskers @Indiana - 9 30 23 - 6 pm ctrl

Who wanted to bench Beason?
  18. S

Sell me on Sims > Haarberg.

This kid is in his 3rd year of college, he is not a freshman. It is either time to play, switch positions, or drop down a level. It is no longer time to protect his development.
  19. S

Sell me on Sims > Haarberg.

Rutgers QB has a 127 QBR, 350 yds passing, 2 TDs and 0 INTs. I would take Rutgers quality at this point.
  20. S

Long Beach State / Nebraska

Why am I seeing a film on soul food

Back