• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. 1960Husker

Coachspeak

He always demonstrates exceptional knowledge without being arrogant. One of mankind's more rare combination of attributes.
  2. 1960Husker

Hip Drop Tackle

Intentionally hip dropping on legs is a real problem. I think some may be over reacting. Certain players use it recklessly. Its not going to impact game that much.
  3. 1960Husker

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

My guess is he had an ask of the University regarding leadership consistent with his vision and was rejected. Hard to see him leaving for money and climate. Not now.
  4. 1960Husker

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

I think some here are being too sensitive. This is business. TA is a very, very good business man. He has goals. Something is an obstacle to achievement of those goals that is requiring him to act like a big boy. He does this exceptionally well. The University needs to do the same. I feel the...
  5. 1960Husker

Frost to Iowa!

I think we should all toast him with a nice Margarita (but we gotta do it on a phone call).
  6. 1960Husker

McCord is gone

Oh my. This whole portal has gotten as exciting as the average Husker game of the last few years!!
  7. 1960Husker

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

I have not felt these kind of goose bumps in a long long time.
  8. 1960Husker

Injury Updates

I really like the idea of moving Sims to tailback and starting Haarberg at qb. Sims will hopefully limit his turnovers and he might just be the best runner on the team. Haarberg has potential at qb and is a darn goon runner as well. Haarberg and Sims in the option with a fullback and Fidone as...
  9. 1960Husker

Pat Fitzgerald Out At Northwestern: David Braun Named Interim Head Football Coach

This is a very serious issue and I feel some are taking it too lightly. In that context, I have one simple question: Does Cramergesic harshly applied to ones "private parts" by a Senior count as dangerous? Asking for a fiend.
  10. 1960Husker

Top 3 teams you love to hate

Its soooo difficult to break this down to only 3 teams (the list could be 30) but after great reflection and psychiatric care here are my top three: 1) Notre Dame 2) Notre Dame 3) Notre Dame
  11. 1960Husker

Casey Thompson Enters The Portal

The NIL era has made the "deep room" at skilled positions (especially QB) virtually obsolete. Kinda sad IMO but a fact of life.
  12. 1960Husker

I hate to say it but…

I am not in sync with OP. I really liked (in order of emphasis): 1) Sims 2) D scheme 3) Running Back Room 4) Improved team speed on D 5) Improved D tackling and physical play 6) Receiver Room (including TE's) 7) QB under Center Some things to tighten up but I came away more positive than expected.
  13. 1960Husker

Not so hypothetical regarding Rhule's assistants and recruits

At chugging Margaritas. :confused:
  14. 1960Husker

S and C and nutrition staff - GONE!

Your thread title should be changed to: "Huskers Decide to Add Strength and Conditioning Program After Years of Absence" ;)
  15. 1960Husker

Mickey's tryout. How many wins does he need?

Bring Vance next year and he can go .500 the rest of the way this year. ;)
  16. 1960Husker

Steve Taylor's Disappointment

I hope to God you are in your 40's. :O O:
  17. 1960Husker

Chinander - defense

Can you see the strain????
  18. 1960Husker

Frost out; Mickey Joseph Named Interim Head Coach

Very sad to see Frost fail but it was absolutely necessary to end the bleeding. He simply lacks the executive skills needed. These skills are innate and can not be learned IMO. He simply lacks the intellectual horsepower to succeed as a P5 head coach no matter how much time he spends with...
  19. 1960Husker

Thompson vs Purdy

I see three key advantages to this qb room over recent years: No Adrian Martinez No Adrian Martinez No Adrian Martinez That works for me.
  20. 1960Husker

Ochaun Mathis is N: Update Talks Why He Chose NU Over TX

BINGO--I have Goose Bumps!!!!!!!!!

Back