• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. gypsyhusker

Home for the holidays... again

The Dude, Stop casting pearls before swine. There is no reason to discuss the huge amount of butthurt some half hearted fans will display. Let them commit subiku. NU is on the way of physical football transformation. This was a bitter step forward. Its not even close to being worth...
  2. gypsyhusker

Casey Thompson Transfers To FAU

Good Luck CT, you are a football immortal because you played for NU. Thanks for everything. I hope you do well.
  3. gypsyhusker

Is there any way for me to watch the spring game?

I’m in Thailand currently and it will be B1G app or YouTube tv on the phone. It will be recorded on Yt for me to enjoy later. Cheers my friends.
  4. gypsyhusker

Northwestern watch....

Nah, let's get all worked up over the rumors and emotionally rant post until exhausted
  5. gypsyhusker

QB/WR Malik Hornsby (ex-Arkansas) Commits To Texas State

Took seven pages to get to this possibility. Looks to me like Arky didn't handle this correctly. Sometimes gifted folks rely too much on those gifts and hit a wall. From here it looks like he wants a place where he can develop or at least get the chance to develop.
  6. gypsyhusker

Who you got, TCU, or Georgia?

TCU
  7. gypsyhusker

Colorado names Dion Sanders Head Coach

Agree 100%, you need bling on that avatar tho, aren't you comin? LOL
  8. gypsyhusker

Garrett Nelson Declares For NFL Draft

Mathis is rated as the 13th best DE, GN can probably get around that area. He should get drafted. Respect. https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/positions/DE/2/2023
  9. gypsyhusker

Player Loyalty to School vs. Fan Loyalty to Players

We have our high school teams too. Until NIL gets to them.
  10. gypsyhusker

Hausmann To Michigan

Exactly, he was tied to the old staff and wasn't able to move on with the new staff for whatever reasons, and that is ok. Its not on him. Good luck EH!! always a Husker in my heart. Hope you do well. Peace. Move on, we have to focus on the folks who stay and work to be better.
  11. gypsyhusker

New DC - Tony White

very exciting hire. im warming up a lot more to HCMR
  12. gypsyhusker

I bet Michigan is “thrilled “ about playing TCU

I bet Bama fans are practicing gagging on foot longs pal.
  13. gypsyhusker

7.5 million for 7 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Fickell direct your atten to awards and accomplishments don't attack, I am more in favor of Ruhle LF can coach and is being P A I D. Kindly submit your current position and salary as rebuttal.
  14. gypsyhusker

7.5 million for 7 years.

Im sure happier about the Ruhle hire after this
  15. gypsyhusker

7.5 million for 7 years.

How have they been trending since Brett left? When do you pull the trigger? I understand if you fire a guy without a viable replacement available a la Billy C, you get yourself in trouble. The move to Fickle does not put your 2nd tier goal in jeopardy in my opinion.. Thanks for the...
  16. gypsyhusker

7.5 million for 7 years.

It was meant to be funny, good job. It was a dig at their trophy case i referred to earlier.
  17. gypsyhusker

7.5 million for 7 years.

We let them off the hook a few times, we need to stop that

Back