• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Husker Marine

NEB v WISC Hype Video Narrated by William Shaitner!

YOUTUBE
  2. Husker Marine

Nebraska v. Maryland HYPE VIDEO Narrated by Samuel L. Jaickson :)

YOUTUBE *language warning*
  3. Husker Marine

NU v MSU Hype Video Narrated by Sir Iain McKellen

YOUTUBE
  4. Husker Marine

PURDUE WEEK PRE-GAME HYPE VIDEO Narrated by JAIMES EARL-JONES!!!

Agreed... it's all changing though so let's go out with a winning record against em (at least in the modern era)...they beat us something like 28-0 in like 1958 I think as the only other game played, so technically the all-time series will be 6-6 if we win.
  5. Husker Marine

Nebraska v N'Western Pre-Game Hype Video Narrated by David Aittenborough !!!

Join BBC's David Aittenborough as he chronicles the Nebraska-Northwestern Series over the past decade... YOUTUBE Side note: I was at the 2000 Alamo Bowl (as well as 3 other Alamadome Husker games), which was one of the most thrilling games I've ever seen offensively when we whooped up on...
  6. Husker Marine

Northwestern / BYE WEEK Motivational Video Narrated by Matthew McConaiughey!!!

Considering I made this for the BYE week, game week is still young my friend ;)
  7. Husker Marine

I was going to at the very end, but it seemed cheesy
  8. Husker Marine

Guaranteed to enjoy this video... YOUTUBE
  9. Husker Marine

NU - ILL PRE-GAME HYPE VIDEO & SERIES HIGHLIGHTS

I know you all have been waiting patiently for it... :cool: Our Michigan pre-game hype video has over 162,000 views on Twitter!!! Join Morgan Freemain as he narrates NU's current status and highlights from the Illinois series going back 10 years... a fun way to watch some of the good and bad...
  10. Husker Marine

Michigan Look-a-Like Thread

Why did nobody post anything?... I found a good one Earnest Hausman, son of the late Bernie Mac. What do I win?
  11. Husker Marine

NEB - MICH GAME WEEK HYPE VIDEO by Blackshirt Media

Hint: "morgan freemAIn" ... So, it's actually me...recording the script that I wrote through an AI software that allows you to "train" impersonators voices. I edited the video, wrote the script, and recorded the voiceover doing my best impersonation. The software then adds certain preset...
  12. Husker Marine

NEB - MICH GAME WEEK HYPE VIDEO by Blackshirt Media

Follow and watch on X or Youtube! I worked quite hard on this and hope you all enjoy through widespread sharing! GO BIG RED!!!! ""
  13. Husker Marine

LA Tech Week Practice Thread: 21 Sept. Coach Ruhle

This actually is not accurate. He had 3 fumbles last year. For some reason, ESPN's stats don't show the fumbles when looking at the year as a whole, but you have to look at the individual game stat lines. Regardless, Chase Brown fumbled way more per carry and they ran him like 350 times.
  14. Husker Marine

LA Tech Week Practice Thread: 21 Sept. Coach Ruhle

We need to stop the negative approach. Anthony Grant did not have a fumbling problem last year. He was our number 1 for nearly a whole year and our O-Line is much improved. He's good in pass pro and can catch. We'll be just fine with Emmett, Trevin, and Kwinten spelling him.
  15. Husker Marine

Casey Thompson’s dad said Rhule told him to transfer.

Casey Thompson threw for 23-42. 180 yrd, 0 TDs, 2 INTS, 4 carries, and -22 yards for FAU in their 10-17 loss to Ohio Saturday lol.
  16. Husker Marine

Top Portal Players vs. H.S. Rankings (Hausmann #2)

Makes me want to vomit, so thought I'd share it... lol https://247sports.com/longformarticle/college-football-transfer-portal-comparing-2023s-top-20-transfer-210620629/#2172007
  17. Husker Marine

Ajay Allen enters the portal

...He's failed to impress me... not that I matter, but I seem to view our players abilities similarily to our new coaches, moreso than with previous coaches.

Back