• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. H

We, are a volleyball school

End of story
  2. H

This team has turned the corner

Jesus man you drank all the kool aid. ALL. OF. IT.
  3. H

BASE jumper flies along the side of a cliff. (NOT A WING SUIT!!!)

You can't get that kind of fly to fall ratio in a tracksuit. It's impossible.
  4. H

BASE jumper flies along the side of a cliff. (NOT A WING SUIT!!!)

It is 100% a wingsuit. You can see it in the shadows he casts at various points.
  5. H

Congratulations Philadelphia Eagles

That was genius.
  6. H

Moos trying to set Iowa game for Black Fridays

Go Moos! Iowa or Wisconsin would be fantastic!!!!
  7. H

Ozark

Phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal.
  8. H

2018 foe in serious scandal - MSU

So only your anecdotes should be taken as proof?
  9. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rivals 250 4 star Safety Cam Jones is N

This kids gonna play in the league one day. TD's and blocked kicks are fun, but he's deadly in run support and quick in pass D. Those run support highlights are amazing.
  10. H

2018 foe in serious scandal - MSU

If I was in charge of NU I'd be running one of these (independent review) right now just to make sure there were no surprises.
  11. H

Javontae Jean-Baptiste receives offer

You are completely correct. It's hilarious.
  12. H

Power Conferences!

I think the whole plan is silly, however, you could counter that problem by allowing the bottom of the Big Boy league to be replaced by the top of the Little Guy League. Every 3 years, 5 years, 1 year, whatever. Shouldn't be too hard.
  13. H

What's wrong with Tyjon Lindsey?

Except for Polio.
  14. H

Pretty good read on Zach Duval from some former players.

That was a FANTASTIC read.
  15. H

What's wrong with Tyjon Lindsey?

Probably getting his ace whooped by Zach Duval. (Seen here motivating an under-performing player during winter conditioning.)
  16. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked CB ( WR, FS) Braxton Clark is N (Flip from VA Tech)

That's a lot of coaches!!!! One hell of a statement to a kid and his family I would think.

Back