• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. BloodRedSky

Way-Too-Early college football Top 25

I prefer THIS Top 25...
  2. BloodRedSky

500 record

Scott Frost started 2019 at 4-2 and 2021 at 2-1, so that's incorrect. But obviously, it didn't end well.
  3. BloodRedSky

Best singular memory of Nebraska football

1984 Orange Bowl. The only time I've ever cried watching a football game. I was 12. (Although, I did tear up when the Cubs finally won the world series in 2016).
  4. BloodRedSky

Nebraska opting out of Oklahoma game? UPDATE: Moos makes statement that they explored other options but are looking forward to playing OU

Anyone else find it interesting that this story happend to brake on Oklahoma's Pro Day? Pretty convenient that there'd be a plethora of media around to comment about this.
  5. BloodRedSky

*** Quick Take/Question

I'm curious about the coaching changes. Would that happen because they're fired or because they would leave for better opportunities elsewhere? (i.e. coordinator positions)
  6. BloodRedSky

SWA's?

The Big 10, leading the way in solving problems that don’t exist.
  7. BloodRedSky

Boston College says they will not accept bowl bid

Meanwhile, Bear Bryant is rolling over in his grave.
  8. BloodRedSky

SWA's?

In regards to the B1G's decision to allow Ohio St. to play in the Championship Game, ESPN reported "The conference made the announcement Wednesday after its administrative council, made up of all athletic directors and senior women administrators, voted to eliminate the minimum-game requirement...
  9. BloodRedSky

The abuse of Wandale

Did you see him after the win? He was ecstatic! Playmakers WANT to get the ball. I’d be more concerned if we weren’t giving him the opportunity to make a play.
  10. BloodRedSky

Nebraska vs Wisconsin Cancelled

Anyone know the extent of Coan's injury? Maybe he just needed one more week to get healthy.
  11. BloodRedSky

Nebraska vs Wisconsin Cancelled

Doubtful. Illinois was practicing plenty of social distancing during that game. No one within six feet of Mertz OR his receivers. :Biggrin:
  12. BloodRedSky

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

We’ll see how it plays out, but I’ll reserve judgement until I see Omar back on the practice field. IIRC Frost said something similar like “I look forward to him being apart of the team going forward” in reference to JD Spielman after last season.
  13. BloodRedSky

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

Jeez. Lemme guess, he showed up to camp and felt offended about having to actually EARN a starting position?
  14. BloodRedSky

James Carnie Gets His Nebraska Offer: Will Announce Monday 12 October

I think the main difference was Bryson Williams had already committed to Wisconsin and we were trying to flip him, but now that I think about it, has Carnie officially de-committed from Miami (OH)?
  15. BloodRedSky

Jack Coan Wisconsin QB Out Indefinitely With A Foot Injury

I wouldn’t put much stock into this, didn’t we lose to Purdue’s 3rd stringer last year?
  16. BloodRedSky

I believe we need an Exorcism

Well, on a positive note, this will free up a Covid test for one of the walk-ons.
  17. BloodRedSky

The PAC is back

This is the darkest day in the history of the PAC-10.
  18. BloodRedSky

Rondale Moore Returns to Purdue

I’m assuming he never signed with an agent?
  19. BloodRedSky

Lots of Chatter on 10/10

I believe the headline is intentionally misleading - aimed at those who don’t actually read the articles.

Back