• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. 1991HuskerFan

Johnny Rodgers hospitalized with COVID 19

Prayers for a speedy and full recovery
  2. 1991HuskerFan

2022 Kool Aid

I drink the Kool-Aid every year. Won't apologize for it; I'm a glass half full person.
  3. 1991HuskerFan

Official 2021 Signing Day 1 Thread Update: Coach Frost Presser 3 PM CST

I don't post much but I read a lot. Count me in as a member of the optimists club. Love the 2021 class!
  4. 1991HuskerFan

Damian Jackson getting game reps

He's a junior. I'm so happy for him. And I love having him on our team.
  5. 1991HuskerFan

Requesting Positive Thoughts for my Family

Sending you all prayers. I'm glad no one was hurt, that is so scary.
  6. 1991HuskerFan

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

Prayers going out for your wife and you and your family. I hope things improve for her soon.
  7. 1991HuskerFan

Minority representation

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this. Can you explain? I'm a woman and at my company all the leadership positions are filled by white men. My company has more than 5,000 people. There is no way that they wouldn't have been able to find equally qualified women and POC to fill some...
  8. 1991HuskerFan

It's getting more difficult

I've enjoyed lots years of watching the Huskers win, not missing watching any games (except 1 for a wedding), and I'm not giving up now. Fall Saturdays = Husker Football, win or lose.
  9. 1991HuskerFan

Nash Hutmacher: Will Make His Decision in July

He'll definitely be a Husker, I have no doubt. Besides, he can fish in Madison the days after we beat them on their home turf.
  10. 1991HuskerFan

Turner Gill Joins Arkansas Staff

Good for him! He was my (football) childhood hero.
  11. 1991HuskerFan

Who do you MOST want to see Nebraska beat in 2019?

I actually don't hate Iowa. At all. Go ahead and stone me now :) That doesn't mean I want to lose to them ever again, though. I picked CO because I do hate them and they have always been my personal rival. That's leftover from my college years.
  12. 1991HuskerFan

Milestone... feel free to move

Congratulations!
  13. 1991HuskerFan

Nash Hutmacher: Will Make His Decision in July

I want to join in on the fishing stories! I used to love fishing with my grandpa when I was growing up. First fish was a walleye I caught up in Canada (my grandpa and his fishing buddies owned a pretty small island up there and so we'd go every few years). I was 5 year old for my first trip...
  14. 1991HuskerFan

Updated: lost a great fan.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
  15. 1991HuskerFan

Best looking coaches.

Frost and Hoiberg are both hot. Signed, A Woman
  16. 1991HuskerFan

Updated: lost a great fan.

Sending good thoughts to your dad and you and your family.
  17. 1991HuskerFan

Frost's Thoughts during Lincoln Chamber Event at PBA and on Sports Nightly from 2-27-19 (Post #49)

That was really fun to listen to, thank you for posting it! I'm so excited for the direction the program is going and the people leading it.
  18. 1991HuskerFan

I love the Huskers

I admire that you spoke up. I wrote posts and deleted them so many times because I was furious at some of the comments being made. I had to walk away because it was getting to be such a mess. I think I need to stick to the football only posts :)
  19. 1991HuskerFan

Prayers/Thoughts Needed

Peaceful thoughts to your family
  20. 1991HuskerFan

Are we seeing averageness being built?

You only listed women but there are quite a few amazing male musicians that are really unattractive (Neil Young and Tom Petty come to mind). It definitely doesn't hurt that HCSF is attractive. And yes, I am a woman :)

Back