• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Dakota Husker

Lauren Ware 2020 - Offered > Arizona

Tore her ACL this week. Bummed. https://bismarcktribune.com/sports/local/century-star-ware-suffers-significant-knee-injury/article_097a1120-9919-50b6-a5ec-94108d363921.html#tracking-source=home-trending
  2. Dakota Husker

Lauren Ware 2020 - Offered > Arizona

Both of my kids go to the same HS as Lauren, and my daughter plays basketball, although a couple years behind her. I've yet to see her play volleyball, but I'll take in a few matches this fall. She is definitely a game-changer on the basketball court and from all I've seen and heard is an...
  3. Dakota Husker

Offensive Line

I'm a South Dakota kid living in North Dakota now, so I've been inundated with NDSU football games on free TV for the past decade. The last couple of years, the Bison have had a kid named Tanner Volson playing center: 6'4" and 306 lbs. He is extremely athletic and they would constantly use him...

Back