• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Husker00s

Like the hires, but...

Bill Busch has a lot of experience working with special teams, maybe he’ll do that and be a defensive analyst.
  2. Husker00s

Matt Lubick is staying

Scott Frost said the play calling was 50/50 in that game whe he was on sports nightly.
  3. Husker00s

Hindsight

If Nebraska would’ve gone after Milton, there would’ve been a likely possibility of him not playing because of the injury he sustained. He wouldn’t even come to close to performing to the way he used to play at UCF.
  4. Husker00s

Wide Receivers Coach

Mark Helfrich will be our new OC, WR Coach if our current coordinator leaves.
  5. Husker00s

Matt Lubick to Montana St. as head coach??

The good news is, If he were to take the job Frost would likely find a better offensive coordinator that could attract better players.
  6. Husker00s

Do the kids need to learn the transfer portal?

When you have inside contacts and friends that that use to play at Nebraska back in 90’s and they Mentioned the same thing to you, there’s validity to it. They are questioning Frost offensive staff.
  7. Husker00s

Do the kids need to learn the transfer portal?

The transfer portal makes a way of escape for players who can’t man up! Accountability needs to count for something! I’m concerned there’s turmoil in the program between Frost and the players.
  8. Husker00s

Special teams is first coaching change 2021

Rumors are swirling that Frost might be firing one more Coach, that way he can hire a full time special teams coordinator.
  9. Husker00s

Way too early 2021 predictions

I believe the Huskers go 7-5, or Frost is Fired. The Huskers likely lose to OU, MIchigan, OSU, WISKY, IOWA.
  10. Husker00s

My thoughts on Frost

I’m a Scott Frost fan and I do believe in him. I am concerned he might be handcuffing himself by not letting his OC call the plays, that he can manage the game better, and he needs to fire his defensive coordinator whose track record is always breaking. His Defenses are worse then Bohl’s and...
  11. Husker00s

JUCO Recruiting

I disagree. It’s not a red flag if we are going after for five JC recruits. If anything it shows we need more depth. All you have to do is look at the lack of depth we had at the LB position and the lack of depth on the offensive line this past year. In the late 90s and early 2000s Bill Snyder...
  12. Husker00s

Huskermax website is down?

The website doesn't work. The only way I was able to get on here was by doing a Google search for the bbs huskermax site.
  13. Husker00s

Tailgating

Is Huskermax having a tailgating party for the Spring game?
  14. Husker00s

Bland ?

Insiders are saying that he's not going to make it academically.
  15. Husker00s

Dabo says "we're the best ever"!

No Team came within 14 points of Nebraska, plus Nebraska beat 5 top 10 teams by at least 21 points or more. Clemson barely beat Syracuse 27-23. If Nebraska's 95 team played Clemson, the Huskers would be the favorite by 11 pts or more.
  16. Husker00s

MILLS ?

JC- OL 4*MILLS has a 72hr window to sign with the huskers, he's getting his paperwork READY.
  17. Husker00s

Who Are we Still Targeting

Things are trending up for the huskers, regarding Pola Gates. It looks like he's a silent commit according to Damion Benning.
  18. Husker00s

Who Are we Still Targeting

19. Husker00s

Do we open 2019 in the top 25?

I believe it's very possible considering how far this has come together and the fact our schedule is much easier next year and plus most of our starters return.
  20. Husker00s

Colorado Score Prediction Contest (for fun). Pops wins the contest

Nebraska 42 vs Colorado 24

Back