• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. TonyC

Okay, Okay, I’ll admit it

Good article.
  2. TonyC

Mike Sherman was the "wow" hire...

That was a real interesting article. I agree that the big lesson is if you are an AD about to fire your coach, you better have the replacement 100% lined up. Pederson really screwed it up.
  3. TonyC

*** returning????

May I ask what his Twitter handle is? I missed what happened but for what it's worth his posts are one of primary things I enjoy about this forum. Very informative.
  4. TonyC

Yale Saliva Covid Test a Game Changer for B1G?

So I see that Yale has developed a cheap and easy test with relatively quick results that may be used by professional sports leagues. In addition to the benefits this test could provide our society at large, perhaps this could provide the B1G with more confidence that players taking the field...
  5. TonyC

Athletic on Future TV Contracts

The article noted that even though cable subscriptions have gone down, sports are one of the few "appointment" viewing shows left so networks continue to make big money on them.
  6. TonyC

Sorry about the paywall. They worked with a consultant and came up with the following: "The Pac-12, whose outdated ESPN/FOX contract (which began in 2012) has frustrated league members, could see its payouts rise from $31.3 million last year to an estimated $46.2 million by 2025. Granted, by...
  7. TonyC

https://theathletic.com/1870731/2020/06/16/college-football-television-contract-rights-power-5-big-ten-sec-big-12-pac-12-acc?source=user-shared-article Even with all the cord cutting, it looks like the B1G is still in good shape with regards to future TV revenues.
  8. TonyC

Colorado roll call

Going with a friend. Any recommendations for brunch or bars before the game?
  9. TonyC

A few main things i'll be watching today

Still on track for 28-27 NU so...
  10. TonyC

Comcast/Xfinity Customer Disservice & BTN removal

I'm in Denver and got cut off yesterday. At the least it would be nice if they offered the option to just pay for the channel like they do with others. $2 or whatever would be fine. I also like watching volleyball and basketball so this is really frustrating. Hopefully it will be resolved by the...
  11. TonyC

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Thank you Husker Max recruiting gurus

Agreed. Thank you very much for taking the time to contribute.
  12. TonyC

Volleyball

No kidding.
  13. TonyC

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ThotDoc's Brain Droppings on the Illinois Game

Great review and analysis of the game. Thanks for posting.
  14. TonyC

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked It's Ok, Alex

They almost missed that OT field goal. If they kicked it further back they might have missed. Every yard counts and that penalty hurt.
  15. TonyC

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alex Lewis a real hip Cat

http://www.huskers.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?SPSID=1&SPID=22&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=100 Select "Press Conferences" and then "More Videos." I enjoyed his interview.
  16. TonyC

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Homestretch Visitors

Georgia OLB http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/showthread.php?70631-Huskers-offer-OLB-Mohamed-Barry-(K-State-Soft-Verbal)-Will-Visit-23-Janaury

Back