• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. skerBob

Hepburn enters portal

It’s TBD on Uhlis, one or two. We would be adding a third upperclassman PG. I just don't see it.
  2. skerBob

Hepburn enters portal

We already have a one year point guard.
  3. skerBob

Rutgers Transfer 6'8" 4* F Gavin Griffiths to Visit NU on Friday > Is 'N'

I noticed him when he played us. My first thought was that guy would fit in well with NU's offense. My next thought, given his time at Rutgers, was that he would likely transfer. Rutgers is bringing in two five stars.
  4. skerBob

Rutgers Transfer 6'8" 4* F Gavin Griffiths to Visit NU on Friday > Is 'N'

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/article/gavin-griffiths-to-visit-nebraska-huskers-basketball-230113335/
  5. skerBob

Scott Frost wants to get back into coaching

Good luck, Scotty, to you and to your family. You're always a Husker.
  6. skerBob

Who will be Nebraska's New Athletic Director?

John Cook as AD? Why not Fred Hoiberg? We are a basketball school after all.
  7. skerBob

2024 G, Braden Frager, 6-6, 210 lbs, Lincoln Southwest - offered > N

I like the idea of the reclass and redshirt. He'll have more practices with greater intensity and very likely be going against NU starters. He'll have the support programs; S&C, nutrition, and academic,. He can get some coursework done before starting to travel. I would tell my son to stay in...
  8. skerBob

Dana Holgorsen In Talks About A Possible Role On Huskers Staff

This move, or any move that improves our offensive coaching, is probably more important than anything else that happened during this off season, including signing DR. I like the timing and the choice. The QB room is 2/3rds new and is learning a new system anyway and our offense last season...
  9. skerBob

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

I’m not sure a school paper can say anything until after an NLI is signed.
  10. skerBob

I believe his announcement would be best for Nebraska athletics if it happens this morning. It then shows up on the ticker during the broadcast of NU playing for a championship in another sport and at the bottom of screens during all of the NFL games all day.
  11. skerBob

Do you expect DR shows up at the VB watch party?
  12. skerBob

5* OT Brandon Baker Sets Up An OV To Nebraska 16 September: Will Commit 24 September

That’s disgusting! Disgustingly funny
  13. skerBob

4 Star QB Daniel Kaelin Is N: Michigan State.Visit Canx Will Sign With NU

It appears DK would have to compete at MSU as well against someone who is familiar with the coach and the system. https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/aidan-chiles-transfers-to-michigan-state-no-1-qb-in-portal-following-coach-jonathan-smith-to-spartans/
  14. skerBob

Or, just save yourself some angst and wait for #3. And then, there's #4 Wins starting job #5 Wins games. #6 Wins championships Then we can be truly happy instead of just hopeful.
  15. skerBob

It would feel like getting beat 10-13 on a walk off field goal.
  16. skerBob

He does seem to do a good job of staying focused downfield and still delivering good balls while scrambling.
  17. skerBob

4 Star QB Daniel Kaelin Is N: Michigan State.Visit Canx Will Sign With NU

I don’t feel bad for him at all. I’d love to be young, talented, good-looking with a great head of hair and be heading off to college where I’ll not only get a free education but get paid for it.
  18. skerBob

(Update: Over $1 million raised!) 1890 Initiative asking for Husker fans help.

Wow. You got a strand of hair? How much was that? I NEED that. It would look great stuck to my piece of athletic tape I got from Turner Gill's turf toe.

Back