• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. BlueRidgeHusker

Playoff expansion?

No need for 12. 5 power conference champs, no matter what their records and the top ranked non power 5 team. top 2 get a bye. Win your conference. Period! IMHO
  2. BlueRidgeHusker

Word Association

Strain
  3. BlueRidgeHusker

Why I'm excited...How about you?

I'm excited because football is a game for Spartans. And we have a coach who is one.
  4. BlueRidgeHusker

Nebraska Football is in the hands of...

A Footbal man.
  5. BlueRidgeHusker

A Few Things...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
  6. BlueRidgeHusker

How did that just happen?

Yep
  7. BlueRidgeHusker

How did that just happen?

Sheesh! 42 points in the second half.
  8. BlueRidgeHusker

Under no circumstances

Beilema
  9. BlueRidgeHusker

I found $20 so I blew it on this subscription

Welcome to the Board. For me it all started in 1971...
  10. BlueRidgeHusker

Pound the Rock

Lol. I guess in hindsight, 1am on the east coast is not a good time for a straight forward question.
  11. BlueRidgeHusker

Pound the Rock

Vote your preference
  12. BlueRidgeHusker

Call Me Crazy, But...

Not sure what the score will be but I can predict PSU's gameplan... Pound the Rock!
  13. BlueRidgeHusker

Partial Qualifiers

Not allowing schools to carry 150 kids on scholarship only hurts poor kids.
  14. BlueRidgeHusker

Partial Qualifiers

i guess the issue is back in the day we could give scholarships to whoever. Now, we are allowed two male partial qualifiers. Alot of kids that can play are left behind for a variety of reasons.
  15. BlueRidgeHusker

Partial Qualifiers

Thanks! He loved to follow his nose.
  16. BlueRidgeHusker

Partial Qualifiers

In the Fiesta Bowl, Nebraska started four partial or non-qualifiers (cornerback Michael Booker, defensive tackle Christian Peter, cornerback Tyrone Williams and defensive end Jared Tomich), and two others, wideout Reggie Baul and outside linebacker Jamel Williams, played almost as much as the...
  17. BlueRidgeHusker

Partial Qualifiers

I believe your correct. as long as they still qualify. I've Heard Saban only personally visits O and D lineman. Kids that are projected to be NFL bound. Smart strategy
  18. BlueRidgeHusker

Partial Qualifiers

https://www.si.com/vault/1996/01/15/207202/headed-for-a-fall-nebraska-may-win-another-national-title-but-the-days-when-such-a-colossus-ruled-the-game-are-over Check out this article.
  19. BlueRidgeHusker

Partial Qualifiers

Are we hamstrung by this limitation?

Back