• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. P

Scott Frost

This guy’s a loser. I thought he’d turn it around, but he looks clueless on the sideline.
  2. P

Coaching... Coaching... Coaching...

Do you think it really matters Eddie?
  3. P

B1G Buyers remorse?

We’re right on the border. Lots of people from Iowa live or work in Omaha. Wouldn’t say it’s bad, but if you don’t think there’s many Iowa fans in Nebraska, you would be mistaken.
  4. P

B1G Buyers remorse?

You don’t live in Omaha, do you?
  5. P

Ameer Waived

He’ll probably get picked up somewhere, but he isn’t an all down back. He’s a fumbler, not a very good receiver and had trouble picking up blitzers in pass pro.
  6. P

So What do you want?

Nobody’s calling for Frost to be fired. But he still can be called out for poor coaching today.
  7. P

"Well, I dont call the defense"

Frost didn’t call a good game either.
  8. P

What I hope for the Akron game

Does anyone actually like Valentino’s pizza? Can’t remember the last time I actually chose to buy one. Too many pizza places in Omaha that blow it out of the water.
  9. P

Green and Black Questions

No way will they take the green jersey off him in practice. Especially now. In the games he’d better be sliding or getting out of bounds instead of taking unnecessary hits.
  10. P

Re: Gebbia from a parent's perspective

Why would you take it personally? You don’t know the kid and you’re not on the team.
  11. P

Does that personally hurt you? Some people on here seem like they are affected by the decision of a kid they don’t even know playing on a team that they are not on.
  12. P

Is changing jobs selfish? You’re making a decision in your best interest and probably leaving your previous employer in a worse position. People do it all the time. Why are people upset at a 19 - 20 year old kid making a decision in his best interest?
  13. P

Come on. Most people will do what’s best for themselves.
  14. P

Gebbia did not attend Practice this morning.

Cam Newton, Russell Wilson, Baker Mayfield
  15. P

What highly recruited major college quarterback isn’t an opportunist? They all want to get to the league. Not going to do that on the bench.
  16. P

Don’t understand why some people seem personally hurt by Gebbia’s decision to transfer. It has no affect on your life at all.
  17. P

Akron Week Press Conference (8/27/18) Videos Added Of All Players & Coach Frost Pressers

They should be playing smart. Playing smart doesn’t mean playing scared.
  18. P

Akron Week Press Conference (8/27/18) Videos Added Of All Players & Coach Frost Pressers

What makes you think that the coaches aren’t telling him to slide when it comes time for the games? He wears the green jersey and doesn’t get hit in practice anyways.
  19. P

No. If you’re Martinez you slide or get out of bounds. The qb is the leader of the offense. It sure as hell doesn’t make sense for him to get hurt trying to get an extra yard here or there. He’s not gonna be able to lead his team on the bench in Street clothes.
  20. P

I wouldn’t say he’s a wimp. He’s just being realistic as far as his goals go. I’m sure he has dreams of making it to the league like all college qb’s do. He needs to be playing to make that a realistic option.

Back