• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Yep

New DC - Tony White

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.
  2. Yep

New DC - Tony White

Is the @Fanalytix of Syracuse and South Carolina available to be put on the board? I could spend way too many hours looking at them.
  3. Yep

New DC - Tony White

No doubt a good coach and good legacy tree. Will the 3-3-5 work in the B1G West? We will find out.
  4. Yep

New DC - Tony White

9-1-1 :Lol:
  5. Yep

New DC - Tony White

I watched the YouTube video. No where in the video did it provide instruction on how to line the 3-3-5 up against double TE or extra OL to stop a 250-LB RB hell bent on destroying the second level LBs. It did however mention it’s good when your defense is undersized. Hope that isn’t what we are...
  6. Yep

New DC - Tony White

Yes. Traditional 3-3-5 relies on speedy LB to stop the spread crossing routes. If we go traditional 3-3-5 it will look much worse than our 3-4 against B1G west. IMO
  7. Yep

New DC - Tony White

I am not questioning is coaching ability or him as a person or whether he can recruit. I am questioning whether the 3-3-5 can be successful in the B1G West.
  8. Yep

Coaching Staff Changes & Tracker

Will be interesting to watch how he tweaks it because a true 3-3-5 ain’t going to work in 3/4 of our games. Asking someone to split time as a LB and DE is asking for trouble. We will be back to trying to outscore them.
  9. Yep

Agree about Fickell, I’ll bet they lose their identity and the 3-3-5 will work against them. Add MN to the list that the 3-3-5 will not be the best against.
  10. Yep

You have to keep the big OL on the line. You don’t want them bumbling into the second level. A 3-man front allows them to go knock a couple LBs around. That ain’t good
  11. Yep

Why would you run a 3-3-5 in the B1G West?
  12. Yep

Donovan Raiola To Be Retained As OL Coach

I base my S&C critique on the fact that we only seem to play 1 good quarter a game and our line is getting trucked way more often in the 4th quarter than the first. That tells me it’s not so much coaching, it’s that they are getting tired and can’t play 60 minutes. Our OL looks tired after 15...
  13. Yep

I saw him linked to Colorado but very minimal noise (if any) about him being the NU DC. IMO, he is more likely to come here than Leonhard. If I were Purdue, he’d be on the list of candidates.
  14. Yep

Why is no one talking about the Illinois DC as our target? My goodness
  15. Yep

It’s funny my dad wouldn’t let me play football until 9th grade because he didn’t want me to blow out my knee while I still had a lot of growing to do. I begged to play all through junior high. You can guess what happened the first year I played JV football. :Lol:
  16. Yep

NIL valuations

You can say that again.
  17. Yep

NIL valuations

Someone else may know more than me. But if I remember correctly we were the first school to have “NIL training” a couple of years ago. If all you are doing is teaching the students about contracts that is definitely allowed per NCAA.
  18. Yep

Let him walk on, if he makes it great. If he doesn’t I don’t care. I’m not giving up a scholarship only for a last name.
  19. Yep

What if keeping Raiola was actually a play to lure Leonhard instead of Dylan.
  20. Yep

NIL valuations

Doesn’t Nebraska athletics have staff that is only there to help students learn about NIL and monetizing their name?

Back