• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Huskerphin

Uni reform

There is no obsession. Did I say I NEED them to wear black? Did I say they should wear black? No. I said it's really not that serious and if the players like wearing black or wearing alternate uniforms, then great, wear black and make 50 different alternate uniforms. Because it has nothing to...
  2. Huskerphin

Uni reform

What is this aversion people like you have to black in the uniform and Nebraska using alternate uniforms? Things change. Just because something has been done a certain way doesn't mean it has to stay that way. That is a terrible reason to do anything. If Nebraska tomorrow decided that black...
  3. Huskerphin

4* RB Anthony Grant is N (NJCAA Player of the Year/1st Team JUCO All America & NJCAA Male Student Athlete Of The Year)

According to Reddit (so take this with a grain of salt), up until recently, it was unclear if he was going to get cleared academically, so schools backed off. Nebraska appears to be the only P5 school that stuck with him. Either way, it appears to be a great get.
  4. Huskerphin

Frost closing in on RB Coach!!

"There's nothing I can dohoo, A E I O Uhuuuuu"
  5. Huskerphin

SO...Trev Alberts wants the most physical team,

Nebraska can get where?
  6. Huskerphin

WR Trey Palmer is N (Transfer from LSU)

He's a slot receiver
  7. Huskerphin

Casey Thompson to Nebraska

Yes
  8. Huskerphin

Casey Thompson to Nebraska

Should be 2 years. COVID year
  9. Huskerphin

Casey Thompson or Chubba Purdy?

Interesting theory you have there
  10. Huskerphin

Do we have a qb...

Iowa's QBs are game managers more than anything because that's all they need to be. Iowa's strategy from what I can tell is to play it safe and conservative and wait for the other team to make mistakes. This strategy works against teams like Nebraska who make mistakes at a frequency that would...
  11. Huskerphin

Do we have a qb...

Deceptively Fast A real lunch pail guy
  12. Huskerphin

Mickey Joseph said HCSF giving FULL REIN to Offensive staff!!

I don't know man, the receiving corp in 2013 was pretty legit. Quincy Enunwa, Kenny Bell, Jamal Turner, and Jordan Westerkamp was the best collection of receivers we've had in quite some time. It's too bad Armpunt and Ron Kellogg lll were the QBs back then because those 4 combined with a good...
  13. Huskerphin

Just Say No, Nancy

I'm good with an 8 team playoff. I think every P5 conference should have representation in the playoff with their conference champion. That's 5 spots. Then, you look to the G5 for a team like this year's Cincinnati. There's usually 1 really good G5 team each year. That's 6 spots. The last 2...
  14. Huskerphin

New Assistant Offensive Coaches

You can marry triple option concepts and the spread out of the shotgun. Think: The Diamond Formation Tim Beck used to run. The run portion worked well because Taylor was a really good runner, i'm sure everyone remembers that his passing left alot to be desired. But, if you have a good passer...
  15. Huskerphin

Duval/Husker Power

That must've been so embarassing.
  16. Huskerphin

Least Favorite Teams

I don't think there's any teams I necessarily hate, but I would say I have a strong dislike for Texas and Miami. Texas because they always throw their weight around and get what they want. Who died and made them king? Seriously. It's annoying. Miami because i've had way too many exchanges with...
  17. Huskerphin

Adrian Martinez enters transfer portal

Lots of changes are happening. This is both exciting and scary at the same time. People in r/CFB on Reddit think Adrian will end up at Kansas State to be with his girlfriend. Good luck to him. Wish him nothing but the best.
  18. Huskerphin

Navy/Army Uniform Reveal

Wow. Those are incredible.
  19. Huskerphin

Thoughts on Michigan

UM is just like Nebraska in that they also have an established history of success and fans living in the past with unrealistic expectations. That's where the similarities stop. Michigan gets better recruits than Nebraska on a regular basis so year in and year out, they're more talented...
  20. Huskerphin

Jerry Kill the new Offensive Coordinator?

I looked over the thread specifically to see if anybody made any Kill puns and you're the only one that did. So disappointing, but good job. Proud of ya You're Killing it

Back