• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

Braves reeling in Game 3. This is the last place you want to be down, but there's a lot of baseball left and their offense is the most capable of putting up crooked numbers. Phils are such a good team, and they have a great feel to them. They feel like a team from Philadelphia should feel.
  2. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

Brewers have some potential, but I dont think they can offensively contend with the Braves, Dodgers, and Phils over a 7 game series. I do like their staff a lot though. If they get hot and go deep they'll be a tough out for anyone.
  3. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

The Braves winning two extra-innings games on the road is impressive, especially with how much heat comes out of the pen for the Phils. The worst the Braves can do on this 4 game series is split which I'm more than happy with. This Phils team is once again the last team I think anyone wants to...
  4. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

The Phils, Dodgers, and Braves are head and shoulders above the rest of the NL. But the Braves are markedly better than both. Anything can happen in a postseason series, but the Braves have won 3 straight in LA and go for the sweep tomorrow. When this team is right no one can beat them. RAJ is...
  5. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

The Phillies are playing good baseball, and the Dodgers Braves square off next week which may well be a preview of a postseason series. Morton, Elder, and Strider have all had "get right" starts against the AAA clubs New York is fielding. The rotation as a whole has been getting a little...
  6. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

With average, maybe even slightly below average pitching I don't know who can beat this team in a 7 game series. There is not a rotation that can navigate that lineup successfully 4 times out of 7.
  7. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

Orioles are ahead of schedule which is fun. The last month of the season really separates the teams that are built for deep runs from teams who have over performed. The Astros are still the class of the AL until proven otherwise. Atlanta is on a historic pace offensively. This offense will go...
  8. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

Braves are scary good. With fried back and wright on the way they may be even better. The Mets dismantling was glorious. Strider v. Ohtani was awesome. I think the NL central and AL West have the most interesting story lines as each has multiple teams that could win the division and make the...
  9. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

Draft was interesting especially as Husker fan. The Derby seems to be slowly gaining traction in the mold of the NBA all star weekend, which is good. Rodriguez was crushing in the first round. The second half poses an interesting question. If ohtani gets traded to an NL team in which league...
  10. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

Reds - Orioles had a heck of a series. AL central might be won by a team with a losing record. The top 4 highest payrolls may miss the playoffs. Braves are now challenging the Rays for best record. German threw a perfect game which is always cool to see. I saw a tweet that his last time out...
  11. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

That'll be a great series. Both teams are hot, but the Braves are winning games without great starting pitching. Morton and strider have both given up their share of runs the last couple times out. Their offense is scary though.
  12. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

I'm a Raiders fan so I've already been through the move from Oakland and I can see the issue from both sides, but the only people that lose either way is the fans in Oakland. In other news Braves continue to pace the NL with 2 members of the rotation on the IL. They may have the MVP and Cy...
  13. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

It is so terrible. The rule is too tilted in favor of the offense. The beauty of baseball is that you play until someone wins, meaning until one team executes enough plays to plate a runner and defends well and long enough to make that run decisive. With a runner starting on second it completely...
  14. Black41FlashReverse

2023 MLB Thread

Rays out to incredible start. Cardinals underperforming incredibly. Yankees in last place for the first time in forever. O's finally have a scary team Braves crush while dealing with injuries. Phils scuttling, but Harper is superhuman and will hopefully spark them. Mets are Metsing. Astros...
  15. Black41FlashReverse

2022 MLB Season Discussion Thread

Electric post season run for the Phillies. I think the stros advance from the AL and are the better team but the Phils are hot and there's nothing scarier in October than a hot team.
  16. Black41FlashReverse

Braves - Phils will be a fun series. I think the Braves should win as their rotation is set up better and the bullpen is quite a bit better than the Phillies. However, Schwarber, Harper, Hoskins, and Realmuto can scare anyone if they're hot.
  17. Black41FlashReverse

With the MLB not re-seeding after the wildcard round I think the Braves have the easiest path to the NLCS, but the reality is that you just have to get to the playoffs. Anything can happen in postseason baseball. Philadelphia is the best sports town in the country in my opinion. I am rooting...
  18. Black41FlashReverse

Mets Braves is going to be electric. The Braves have to sweep in order to hold the tiebreaker which is a tall order. The Mets shuffled the rotation so DeGrom will go Friday. A good old fashioned pennant race is just about the best thing that sports have to offer. Also seeing Pujols grt to 700...
  19. Black41FlashReverse

In a vacuum I agree with you, but you're going to get the dodgers on full rest (assuming the Mets or Braves makes it thru the wildcard round) so that teams rotation and bullpen are not going to be ideally set up to play the trolley dodgers whereas their rotation and bullpen are going to be...
  20. Black41FlashReverse

Braves Mets series to close out the season is going to be electric. Both teams have clinched postseason births, but they are playing for the Division (likely) and to avoid having to face the Dodgers on full rest in LA in the NLDS.

Back