• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Rocky Top Husker

Hey HMax a fellow Husker veteran can use some help please.

From one Navy Vet to another I hope my donation helps in getting this family into a home by Christmas.
  2. Rocky Top Husker

Nebraska @ Minnesota Game Thread (8/31/23)

I prefer south end of a north bound mule, but that’s just me. And thanks for the clarification!
  3. Rocky Top Husker

Touché And nice personal attack, thanks
  4. Rocky Top Husker

Just calling it like I saw it, Sims through two horrible passes that cost points and a win. He has history of bad decision making. Hope coaches can turn him around. He may be their only hope this season. And it’s bus, not buss
  5. Rocky Top Husker

This loss brought to you by the Rambling Wreck from Georgia Tech. Simms would make a pretty darn good Running Back…..QB not so much
  6. Rocky Top Husker

Lurker Special: The 2 for 1 Dave Deal is back for a limited time.

A deal you can’t refuse……I’m N!
  7. Rocky Top Husker

NU vs Wisconsin ~ Match #34 Overall, Match #6 NCAA Tournament, (L ~ 2-3), Sat., 12/18/21 @ 6:30 pm CST on ESPN2 (Match Thread/Recap)

What a great run by the Lady Cornhuskers to get to the Title game, Congratulations!!! A lot to look forward to in ‘22!!!
  8. Rocky Top Husker

Charles Barkley Lost Money Betting on Nebraska

At least NU is still good for a laugh or two, thanks Sir Charles for getting Nebraska some air time :thumbsup: #NUisStillRelevantAfterFiveStraightLosingSeasons GBR
  9. Rocky Top Husker

Davison helping to pick OC

You left out my personal favorite
  10. Rocky Top Husker

Michigan State set to offer Mel Tucker a 10 year, $95,000,000 contract

Per the article MSU found a couple of alums to finance the contract. If the deal goes down only Saban will be compensated more in CFB. Guess his buyout will be cost prohibitive so probably a pretty shrewd move by MSU and no financial burden to their athletic department. Mel Tucker not only has...
  11. Rocky Top Husker

Coach Chin Nominee For Broyles Award

Absolutely, it’s the Defense we all expected when the current staff arrived in Lincoln. Allowing an average of 20.9 points per game should win you a fair amount of games with what we expected out of Frost’s Offense. I would say Chinander has adjusted his schemes to the B1G and has steadily...
  12. Rocky Top Husker

Coach Chin Nominee For Broyles Award

Nebraska Defensive Rankings Total Defense: Not in top 50 Scoring Defense: 27th Rushing Defense: 39th Passing Yards Allowed Defense: Not in Top 50 1st Downs Defense: Not in Top 50 3rd Down Conversion Pct Defense: Not in Top 50 4th Down Conversion Pct Defense: Tied for 8th Quite the mixed bag...
  13. Rocky Top Husker

Wisconsin defense/ NU offense

My 18 includes 3 missed extra points. Seriously.
  14. Rocky Top Husker

From the home page...

IF the former Offensive Coaches were so bad to warrant firing perhaps the Temp guys will be an upgrade? We’ll find out Saturday against a team that has improved tremendously as the season has progressed and currently is on a serious roll.
  15. Rocky Top Husker

OU sucks again

Dang, NU’s SOS ranking took a hit. Thanks a lot dirt burglars.
  16. Rocky Top Husker

Tennessee talk is for other teams.

Thanks HuskerNash! We’re really excited about what hopefully will be my last career move. We really found Eastern Tennessee to be exactly what we were looking for.
  17. Rocky Top Husker

Tracking Flight Paths

This time the Bicycle and Coach need to be Red and Made In Nebraska. No counterfeits or imports allowed. :frost:

Back