• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. S

WR production

There were a lot of people that said his body language was awful in the spring game. Makes sense when you understand he's on the white team and all the starters were on red, but when I rewatched it I didn't see a ton of 'woah is me' from him. I do think his performance wasn't as high because...
  2. S

WR production

If we keep the wrong people out of their ears I suspect they will stay. Our coaches narrative has to be stronger than their inner circle. For example, is Lubick/Frost's vision and talking resonating more with Betts than the Bell West contingent that saw him with the 2s and not getting a throw...
  3. S

WR production

Lol we will get to a bowl for the first time since 2016 so you will be fine.
  4. S

WR production

The top 3 all won’t leave. But Betts couldn’t do much but jet sweep last year and wasnt with the top unit this spring, Manning was a flight risk all last fall and that hasn’t changed, and Martin has rumors of frustration. So I guess I’d just say I’ll wait to see what happens this fall. How...
  5. S

Huskers Offer Grad Transfer CB Akayleb Evens

Ya, the thing that’s interesting though is every single position coach would take one more recruit at their spot (besides QB). So us looking for one isn’t really Fisher saying “we need one.” I don’t know a position coach that would decline one more scholarship player if the HC offered.
  6. S

WR production

lol there’s rumors about all 3 of our top outside WRs. You have to remember that Riley was our coach back in 2017 so it’s tough for these kids in 2021. ;)
  7. S

WR production

If Oliver Martin stays he will be our leading WR. He’s a better Kade Warner that Martinez is comfortable with.
  8. S

I’d agree. I could argue for NG and OLB over corner right now. I’d be shocked if we got a grad transfer good enough to start over some of the guys we are choosing between at corner but more depth will be good for us.
  9. S

PFF Top Five Returning College LBs

Yes he’s had quite a few as well. Just gotta show you can get through a season.
  10. S

Finebaum: Frost squarely on the hot seat

Bowl game is the threshold. Miss that and we are replacing Moos to find a new football coach. That would be 5 straight losing seasons in a row with 80% of them being on this staff. We will get to a bowl game though.
  11. S

2022 Scholarship Numbers

Posted this in a PM thread, but it's going to be real interesting to see what happens for the 2022 recruiting class and how many commits we take. Not only how many we take, but some may remember me saying that about 6 months ago, a P5 coach told me they didn't believe they would even get to...
  12. S

I was told before spring that corner and OLB they were going to be looking for a grad transfer. OLB I get, we need that "do all" guy that can stay on the field, we are situational at the OLB spot opposite Domann. I struggled a bit with corner. CTB has one spot locked up, and guys like...
  13. S

4* QB MJ Morris Morris Commiting 3 June

“Everything”
  14. S

Jaren Kanak, 4* ATH Offered (Hays, KS) - Commited to Clemson

It’s all about if they choose Kanak instead of their other two guys. Basically if he can commit he will go to Clemson but it’s not there yet.
  15. S

Who follows Moos

I was fine for a decade til I came into this thread!
  16. S

Who follows Moos

Well now I’m frustrated all over again.
  17. S

4* QB MJ Morris Morris Commiting 3 June

I had said in another thread if you need five years as a starter to prove you’re NFL ready you probably aren’t an NFL guy. I also wonder if our staff would just move on if he has another season that makes it so we don’t get to a bowl game?
  18. S

I think this season is huge. I can tell you I’m not too concerned about who we reel in this summer for recruits. If they aren’t great a good season can turn that around, but conversely if we have a bad season people could jump as I know other staffs are talking about how this current staff may...
  19. S

Who follows Moos

Well that would make sense.
  20. S

I’ll be curious what they say about Stilles injuries for the NFL, probably needs to show he can stay healthy, but yes I’d add him as a day 3 pick kind of guy. Jurgens is going to be a higher draft pick IMO, he made such a good move shifting down away from TE, he’s just not a TE at the college...

Back