• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. NUFootballTim

Teddy Allen > New Mexico State >> In Portal / Going Pro?

prime example of addition by subtraction. I say this, not disparaging Teddy, but the team is better without him. the rotations make more sense, the sharing of the ball is more prevalent..... the whole flow of the game last night vs rutgers was better then anything i've seen all year. Thor had an...
  2. NUFootballTim

My interest in college football might be entering the transfer portal

same here. i had no idea the championship game was tonight. Husker football being dead doesn't help, but honestly, the whole dynamic of college football is blah to me now.
  3. NUFootballTim

Matt Lubick

I'm not angry about the amount of money they make or whether or not I can find a profession that pays me fairly for the work I do. I own a medical staffing company that employs hundreds of people across the united states. money wasn't the issue. I'm not making assumptions about what they do, or...
  4. NUFootballTim

Matt Lubick

he should have been yelling at whoever needed to be yelled at to ensure we get 11 guys on the field when Illinois is punting......but instead he is head down, getting ready for the next offensive series......
  5. NUFootballTim

Matt Lubick

Working a 16 hour shift, on your feet all day, caring for elderly on a COVID unit, making $12 an hour.....thats a grind. I don't begrudge your defense of the coaches, but these guys are entertainers. I'd have a hard time describing anything they do as a grind, especially when factoring in the...
  6. NUFootballTim

Not so fake punt

Greg Sharpe asked Frost about this in their radio segment after the game. Frost said they only had 10 guys on the field. this isn't an exact quote but it was something to the effect of ..."ya we missed it there. only had 10 guys on the field...i was trying to get the next play in and didn't see...
  7. NUFootballTim

RE our continuing struggles....listen to The Urb

great stuff. URB would be a great corp speaker for businesses and really, any environment that depends on collaboration in order to produce.
  8. NUFootballTim

MBB Game #1, (L, 47-66), Tue, 11/5 vs UC RIVERSIDE, @ PBA, 8:00pm CT, BTN-TV (Beginning The Fred Hoiberg Era)

while it sucks they lost, i'm not all that down. honestly, i saw better collective talent and spacing in this game then in a good majority of games during the previous era. believe me, i love to nitpick. i just didn't see much tonight that left me saying "oh they are terrible at this or that."...
  9. NUFootballTim

watching the replay

maybe the offense needs to change the 4 pictures that are flashed up on our signal board. apparently any board that has a pic of Gabrielle Union means its a run.
  10. NUFootballTim

Are we stuck here?

we are in the twilight zone
  11. NUFootballTim

Purdue post game press conference

he said everyone needs to get better. "coaches, players...everyone." said all he "knows how to do is work harder in practice, just get better every day." can't comment on AM or anything in specifics cause he hasn't "watched the film." was asked about play calls and anything he'd take back, he...
  12. NUFootballTim

Indiana Week Press Conference (10/21/19)

if he can see a hole and hit it hard for 4 yards, i'll take that all day.
  13. NUFootballTim

Social Media, Rabid Fan Base and Egomaniacs

I understand that. what was originally being discussed, if you read through the OP and several of the responses, is far more nuanced then what you are pointing out....that alot of other schools deal with attention. When OU was down in the dumps in 95-1997, did they, at the same time, have stands...
  14. NUFootballTim

boom. you nailed it. I think previous coaches have sort of picked up on this vibe, and probably went about trying to figure out how to separate the two. (past history from present reality). of course, we as fans would go bonkers about how a previous coach was "ignoring" our tradition. Bo...
  15. NUFootballTim

the argument isn't that NU is the ONLY team who deals with celebrity....the argument is that Nebraska is the only place where the celebrity given isn't ANYWHERE close to matching reality. dudes at Bama earned the right. same for OSU. why in the world should anyone even care about what Darrion...
  16. NUFootballTim

i totally agree and i share the same sentiment. i've tried articulating this a number of times, but not as well as you did. i think this is why NU is in this perpetual funk. these other teams that resurrect could do it under less pressure, less attention, less everything. NU football is under so...
  17. NUFootballTim

link to post game presser?

thank you
  18. NUFootballTim

link to post game presser?

ok. does anyone have a link to it?
  19. NUFootballTim

Surely the d coaches have an answer....

I dont know much if anything about d strategy and xs os. And i hate calling out specific players. But man alive our olb play on one particular side is really bad. Vs osu a.davis was getting destroyed. Yesterday wasnt any better. Teams are running to his side every time it seems. It appears to be...
  20. NUFootballTim

GO Dark

ya. Cuz Wisconsin and Iowa are stacked with 5 star twitter celebs.

Back