• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. REGPrimus

Said good by to a good friend yesterday

Prayers for friends and family. Also, sorry for your loss!!
  2. REGPrimus

Merry Christmas to jolliest bunch around!

Absolutely love that movie and we even talked about it at our family Christmas dinner last night!!:)
  3. REGPrimus

Long time Lurker.

Merry Christmas and welcome to the board. The fun is just starting again and looks like we have some adults running the show and things are looking up this time. Hope and love are in the air!!
  4. REGPrimus

Merry Christmas Fam

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Here's to hoping that the rest of this year and next proves to be great for everyone.
  5. REGPrimus

Prayer request for Sooner 24

So glad to see you continuing to improve. While I', a Nebraska fan, my son went to Oklahoma and now have to ("get to") talk OU football with him. Please stay healthy and God Bless!!
  6. REGPrimus

Nebraska Coach Bowl.

I have to say that the first red flag for me was when Scott kept blaming Riley and Riley's culture. The good coaches seem to review the players they have to work with and coach them up -- AND leave the last coach out of the discussion. In other words, they own it, like many managers and...
  7. REGPrimus

Mickey Joseph is a very poor option for offensive coordinator

I don't. I love Mickey and his caring for the program but I would really like to see a P5 coach with experience get the job. Would love it if Mickey was able to stay on with the program in some capacity (WR coach?). However, that would be up to the new coach. I saw some really good coaching...
  8. REGPrimus

Let’s come together for last game of the year

Happy Thanksgiving and GBR
  9. REGPrimus

Rivals must have read my pick on Huskermax

You really want Bill O'Brien? That's a serious question. I am claiming that I know nothing about the coaches available other than I like Dave Aranda and Tom Hermann but what do I know.
  10. REGPrimus

We are NOT just a few plays or a few less mistakes away from getting there

I would add that true champions aren't afraid to make changes. Oklahoma and others have changed QBs to get the wins. Is Scott and his staff making changes to win? Also, didn't Scott say he wanted to "stay" with Martinez so he (Adrian) could get that "signature" win? If so, is that what a...
  11. REGPrimus

Frost: “We’re a good team. We’re not a great team talent-wise.”

I have never seen so many references in so many threads to Bill Jennings in relation to keeping or getting rid of a coach at Nebraska. That is sad but even he had some signature wins. The point is what does that say about Scott?
  12. REGPrimus

Ok, so, who can NU get?

Agree with this 100%. Got some ties into Texas HS
  13. REGPrimus

Ok, so, who can NU get?

Tom Hermann
  14. REGPrimus

Erik Chinander's Father Killed

Prayers sent
  15. REGPrimus

Agreeing With Nick Saban

Not necessarily a fan of Saban but he is right on target here. How many times has Osborne supported a kid when maybe the media didn't. I know TO's stance with LP was not popular but I firmly believe he really wanted to help him better his (LP's) life. Too bad things didn't work out better in...
  16. REGPrimus

Coach Dewitt has throat cancer

Thoughts and prayers to him and his family. Hoping for the best!!
  17. REGPrimus

Prayers/Thoughts Needed

They are included in my prayers this month.
  18. REGPrimus

Rewarding bum play is not acceptable

Don't count all of us in that "being down on Martinez". I still support Scott and this he has some discipline issues to clean up. It is patience we still need as I see improvements in some areas. Good grief the offense did put up 28 points and 582 yards. If I knew that before the game, I...
  19. REGPrimus

Jackson, Barnett and Roberts

From what I have been reading, it sounds like Jalen had several concussions (5) and just retired from football.
  20. REGPrimus

Scott Frost Q&A from Thursday

I am finally going to be able to watch a game to the end knowing that we will fight. I'll be just as upset and distraught as I used to get when TO was coach. This is a great time to be a Husker fan.

Back