• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Costa Rica Red

Husker Photographers post your pics here.

insane detail,,,
  2. Costa Rica Red

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Pre-Spring Press Conference 18 March With Coach Rhule And Four Selected Players 10AM CST

Go Big Rhule! I watched the presser live, What stood out to me is that we as fans are so fortunate to have HCMR in place at this point in time. I shudder to think if any of the four previous coaches were behind the podium today. The right guy at the right time with the right message.
  3. Costa Rica Red

I wish I was...
  4. Costa Rica Red

MBB GAME #32 (3/16) #3 Nebraska (23-9) vs #2 Illinois (24-8) 2:30(ish) CBS GAME THREAD

Nice half by Big Red. I'll have another one of those.
  5. Costa Rica Red

Smoker tractor

Dammit. Now I'm hungry.
  6. Costa Rica Red

Big Ten Tournament

Wiscy it is. Man, Chucky H. was big. I mean BIG
  7. Costa Rica Red

Big Ten Tournament

Chucky H. doin' some work. Very impressive.
  8. Costa Rica Red

Saint Patrick's Day 2022 Bophut, Thailand
  9. Costa Rica Red

Series recommendations?

The insurance guy is JK Simmons, who was great in the movie "Whiplash" (recommend highly). Is Night Skies you mention a movie or series?
  10. Costa Rica Red

Total Solar Eclipse

Check the weather before you hop on that bike. ;)
  11. Costa Rica Red

Total Solar Eclipse

DFW, I'm right in the path of totality! :)
  12. Costa Rica Red

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

All this gloom and doom... The fact is today Matt Rhule stands alone as the most powerful, recognizable, and influential sports figure in the State. John Cook, Greg McDermott, and Fred Hoiberg are second tier. It is not a given that HCMR will be moving on next year, the year after, or at all...
  13. Costa Rica Red

Series recommendations?

"The Tourist" on Netflix. I finished both seasons early this week. The body count is pretty high but it keeps you guessing. Season 1 is set in the Australian Outback, quite a cast of characters. For true crime docs, if you haven't seen "Lover, Stalker, Killer" I highly recommend it. Not a...
  14. Costa Rica Red

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

15. Costa Rica Red

Who will be Nebraska's New Athletic Director?

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/39730943/governor-blames-nebraska-leadership-ad-trev-alberts-exit

Back