• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Nehunter88

Nebraska v Michigan

the game went long I wonder if that was for the show that was suppose to be on at that time.
  2. Nehunter88

Nebraska v Michigan

Just lost 4-3 in the 9th
  3. Nehunter88

Nebraska v Michigan

No this is live
  4. Nehunter88

Building a Team in the Portal Era

I'm not sure if it's about building a team in the portal era as much as it's about the ability to keep a team in the portal era. Seems like top teams lose players at about the same rate as lesser teams.
  5. Nehunter88

Ooops Alabama!

So prior to NIL Saban was paying players to play for Alabama.
  6. Nehunter88

Harper Murray

Wonder if she'll be held out of the U21 National team this summer.
  7. Nehunter88

Been avoiding this but finally spilling my thoughts.

There was nothing to investigate the day it happened. Do you call the police if a husband is found in a motel room with an adult woman that wasn't his wife? No you don't. But if we add in the element of coach and player, then yes once everyone is home it is investigated by the university. It's...
  8. Nehunter88

I agree, I think I was looking at it from the player's point of view. If she's getting playing time because of their relationship, we say something and we're wrong how would that affect our playing time. We better be sure before saying anything, so we confront our teammate in a situation where...
  9. Nehunter88

Just thinking out loud here

The other day it was announced Elkhorn North women's basketball coach Ann Prince resigned. Could this have something to do with the rule change in NCAA women's basketball that happened this year. Could she be a new assistant...
  10. Nehunter88

Yeah college kids make bad decisions, and how they handled this is one of them. But I can see them not wanting to go to coach Williams making claims about coach Love without something more than their suspicions.
  11. Nehunter88

One thing I haven't seen mentioned on the players involved. If in fact some players thought extra playing time was given in exchange for the relationship, perhaps the players were afraid to go to the coach without proof for fear of not being believed. Also coach Love had been an assistant even...
  12. Nehunter88

But it appears if anyone would call the police it would be the harmed party, and in this case that is coach Love not Trev.
  13. Nehunter88

I'm asking about should Trev have called the police because of what you said in the OP. The biggest thing for me is the Practice player imitating Coach Love to gain access to a room key and female players following him into the room to video the two of them together. I personally believe the...
  14. Nehunter88

To the bold, who was harmed there, and if someone was inclined to call the police who would that have been?
  15. Nehunter88

I asked if Trev should have called the police that night. What happened the next day or the next week is a completely different discussion.
  16. Nehunter88

Yeah, that night the only one that could call the police and file a complaint was the assistant coach since it was his room. But if he did, the police might have told him to take it up with the front desk for giving his key to someone else.
  17. Nehunter88

So do you feel on the night all of this happened Trev should have called the police before actually sitting down with all parties involved and hearing what they have to say?
  18. Nehunter88

To me that's why calling the police makes no sense. On the night in question what would Trev, who's in another state, tell the police to do. Now if someone wants to say after everyone got back to Lincoln Trev tried to cover things up, well that's totally different but would have nothing to do...

Back