• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. I

NU v Louisville 9/18/2021 7:00 pm

OK, someone who really knows volleyball, what the hell is wrong with this team?
  2. I

Stanford vs NU on Pac12 network

pac--12 network. The site is free, but you have to work to get there. Looks like he didn't start a bunch of the frontline players. What's going on?
  3. I

Husker & Viking Legend Mick Tingelhoff Has Passed

One of the nicest guys you could ever meet. An honor to our university.
  4. I

D-line bulked up

If Tate Wildeman plays with the same desire and effort his dad, Parker, played with in the d-line in high school and at Iowa, he will have an outstanding career. And I think he will.
  5. I

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Iowa City's population is much too small to supply an adequate acute patient base for a medical school. They have to " truck in" patients. Rochester has similar problems. Omaha's metro area is approximately 1 million----much larger patient group teaching resource. Des Moines would have been...
  6. I

WBB Game #24 (L, 53-57) vs INDIANA @ PBA, Sun, 2/9 @ 2:00 PM CT, BTN+

Good grief, Red Don, I don't think I can watch any more of this. Back to the XFL.
  7. I

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

The UNMC is a world class institution. The U. of Iowa H & Cs are outstanding, but not any better than Nebraska's. Mr. Fidone would do well to get accepted at UNMC.
  8. I

WBB Game #21, (W, 84-64), Thu, 1/31, @ Purdue, (15-7) (6-3), 7:00pm CT, BTN

Ashtyn Veerbeek is really coming on. If she can control the foul situation a little better, she should be ready to start. Much more athletic than Cain.
  9. I

Orange Bowl 1995 picture

Thanks solesrfr
  10. I

Orange Bowl 1995 picture

Anyone know how to get a copy of the picture of the O-line standing, looking down at the exhausted, kneeling Miami D-line in the Aaron Graham, Anatomy of an Era, Part 3 series?
  11. I

R.I.P. Mr. Sullivan aka... “Sully”

Great help to me after a torn medial meniscus. Very knowledgeable and was able to read how serious an injury was very quickly. Had the privilege or riding down to Phoenix for the 1996 National Championship game with. Absolutely one of the all-time greats. RIP Sully.
  12. I

What was your first Huskers game?

October 6, 1945. We lost to Bernie Bierman's single wing Minnesota Golden Gophers 61-7 and they took it easy on us. They had a bunch of players from their wartime pre-flight program and we had a bunch of kids that were around 17 yrs. old or were 4F in the draft. Their roster included Clayton...
  13. I

Fant declares for NFL draft

I would expect Fant to abandon his team. He's all about Noah and nobody else. T.J. Hockenson will go pro after next season, but you can bet he won't dump the team.
  14. I

Hawkeye fans frustrated about lack of playing time for Omaha’s Noah Fant

Wait 'till Black Friday. Fant will be on the field all the time.
  15. I

Pssst! A Really Secret Scrimmage, Sat, 10/27, Huskers hosting AZ State

Hey, Red Don, the freshman leader in rebounds wouldn't be wearing #13 would she?
  16. I

Printable numerical roster for the Akron game

Is there a site that has printable numerical rosters and depth charts for both Huskers and Akron?
  17. I

Does Anybody Remember 1962?

East, that was in the 1964 game,which we won 14-7. Churchich hit Freeman White with a 94 yd. TD strike to win it.
  18. I

Does Anybody Remember 1962?

I was at the NU-KU game in Lawrence where Bill Jennings was a coach and Gayle Sayers was a sophomore. Devaney brought the Huskers in the week after losing to Mizzou. We got the ball and drove about 65 yards straight down the field, all running plays between the tackles, and scored in 8 plays...
  19. I

Ohio State puts Urban Meyer on administrative leave

I haven't seen a whole lot about this for the past few days. I suspect they hope it will fade away and die if they keep quiet about it while they do an "internal investigation". Suspension for 2 to 4 games and back by the Penn State game.
  20. I

Nebraska Sluggers

Iowa presents a problem for players in that it is the only state in which high school baseball is in the summer, May through July, making it extremely difficult for them to play with elite travel teams. It forces the elite players to make a choice between playing for their high school with...

Back