• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. BYU Josh

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread

Brad!!!! FCHusker, ent me ...blasts from the past...Brad. Pull my card! I dare you..RR
  2. BYU Josh

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread

RR who do you really like? I have proof posted by you from years past wherein you supported BYU?! It is a fair question to ask?! Where did you go, and are you an admin on every college football board posing as a fan?
  3. BYU Josh

CT...I am not trolling. I promise. I am just upset.
  4. BYU Josh

Seth, no one thought that was cute. You whiffed.
  5. BYU Josh

We just gave up another game...and we all know it.
  6. BYU Josh

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked This makes me sick...

What I think SoCal said was: Bo Pelini is the head coach of Youngstown State, who is currently 3-1. They have the number 1 total defense in FCS; # 1 pass defense; # 1 pass efficiency defense, while a transfer from Nebraska, Mr. Alexander, is leading the FCS level with three interceptions. That...
  7. BYU Josh

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Miami Game Thread (9/19/15)

Ohio State struggled mightily today against Northern Illinois; Michigan State could barely handle Air Force's option attack. I am very optimistic heading into conference play. Not to mention Minnesota pulled out a a couple point win versus Kent State.
  8. BYU Josh

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Miami Game Thread (9/19/15)

Best 1-2 team in he country. Here is to Nebraska heading 2-2 into conference play:cheers:
  9. BYU Josh

Tommy played like a warrior. I have not been that emotionally invested in a game since the Big 12 Championship.

Back