• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. UNme

Casey Thompson Enters The Portal

Maybe Smothers comes back. I’ve heard the door is still open.
  2. UNme

Rhuling the Transfer Portal

The difference hopefully is in the coaching they get once guy’s are here. Look at what Joseph and Busch accomplished after Frost was fired and they had to get the players to buy into their plans in short order. Time will tell, but ready to give this crew some time.
  3. UNme

Transfer TE Arik Gilbert is N

Hope mentally he gets squared away. Life can be hard. Obviously appears to have plenty of athletic upside.
  4. UNme

Kevin Warren Hired By The Chicago Bears

Glad he’s moving on, but hopefully they get someone who’s not just tied to the old B1G and treats all equitably.
  5. UNme

Baylor transfer OL Micah Mazzccua Commits To Florida. Updare: Back In The Portal

Any information on why he chose Florida, that came during his announcement?
  6. UNme

Who you got, TCU, or Georgia?

I think Georgia is just too strong, unless TCU gets a couple of take aways.
  7. UNme

Vomiting comment

Maybe this comment is made to put the fear in defensive lineman. After all wouldn’t you be nervous of getting puked on
  8. UNme

Consensus 4* DE Cameron Lenhardt: Announcing Thursday Evening 25 August 5:30 CDT

Anything new on Lenhardt’s commitment?
  9. UNme

Mayen gone!

Hopefully the guys that are coming in add more to the team. I thought Lat didn’t play much defense and lacked in rebounding as well. Could shoot some three’s but needed help as he couldn’t get his own shot.
  10. UNme

Defensive Line Depth

To me just because you have a four man front doesn’t mean you can’t play with 3 of those guys big guys. At least part of the time.
  11. UNme

Huskers Offer Dwight Bootle Ii

What year is being recruited for?
  12. UNme

RB Ajay Allen On OV (Reboot)

So is Allen a potential February recruit rather than an early signing period signee at this point.?
  13. UNme

Casey Thompson to Nebraska

Glad he’s N. Now does he know any good offensive lineman he can bring with him?
  14. UNme

Tuioti headed to Oregon?

Maybe Urban Meyer can coach d line. I hear he is out of a job.
  15. UNme

Official 2021 Signing Day 1 Thread Update: Coach Frost Presser 3 PM CST

I just want to see the team get better on the field and hopefully these guys can help accomplish that.
  16. UNme

TE James Carnie is N (Game Video Added)

Nice, keep it going Huskers.
  17. UNme

Thursday night Husker Football?

I like it providing they allow plenty of time between games. Can almost be like having a by week.
  18. UNme

Eduardo Andre 6’ 10” center commits!!

Awesome. Finally a big man. Now lets get this COVID done and get back to live sports.
  19. UNme

Experts! John Bivens

Sounds like he could potentially be a good one if his knee is healthy and can hold up to the task.
  20. UNme

Virtual Spring Official Game Thread (1PM CST)--4/18/20

With this roster, I can't wait until fall gets here. This team will be awesome.

Back