• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. H

How old are you?

Sweet 58 and never been kissed........ just right
  2. H

Ok ...Who'd we lose and...

https://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/signing-day/mckewon-nebraska-s-biggest-misses-during-the-recruiting-cycle/article_f634f188-8043-5464-a081-388d38ffa92d.html
  3. H

Akron Score Prediction Contest (for fun)

The officials cancel the game because of lightning.
  4. H

RIP Paul Rogers

I wished P.R. could of saved one of those field goals from the 69 Sun Bowl game and used it in 70 USC game.:)
  5. H

RIP Paul Rogers

Was he the best non soccer style kicker at Nebraska?
  6. H

Neil Smith Helping Out

7. H

2017 6'6 Icelandic wing Thorir Thorbjanrson is 'N'

I have a feeling the P.A. announcer is really going to have work at learning this guys name.
  8. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2015 5* DT Breiden Fehoko transferring from Texas Tech

I heard that he's related to Stevie Tu’ikolovatu. He will probably end up at USC. <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Follow ur heart and don&#39;t look back bradda. Hopefully you&#39;ll Fight On!! <a...
  9. H

Wind damage in Nebraska!

It was a good work out. I rode my bike in place for about 30 minutes:)
  10. H

Huskers close to filling opening Nate Clouse | Staff Writer

I heard on The Ticket that the NCAA is making a decision on allowing coaches to add an extra assistant, sometime in the future. Maybe its a done deal and he'll be on the staff.
  11. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Neil Smith's son, Ne'land, is going to play for Nebraska.

Out of curiosity does anybody know who the older distinguished gentleman is? Thats pictured with Neil and Ne'land?
  12. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Best quotes about Nebraska

"Not even the Pope could vote for Notre Dame," Devaney said.
  13. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Greatest Husker Football Players Names!

Starting middle guard on NU's 1970 national championship Team, Ed Periard 5-9, 200 pounds
  14. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Branden Hohenstein is N

You can't under estimate the impact of the walkon. In 2008, Nebraska trailed Colorado 31 to 30 with 4th and 25 and 1:50 left in the game. Alex Henery comes into the game and kicks a 57 yard field goal to help win the game. The interesting thing about it was the kicker, the holder(Jake Wesch)...
  15. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Jordan Westy now has 801 yards recieving

If he gained 1000 yards this year he would hold the record for most receiving yards in a season. Johnny Rogers currently holds record with 942 yards in 1972.
  16. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Toughest to Easiest Wins - Athlon

I like to contemplate for a bit......6 months. Now I'm revved to go.

Back