• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. HuskerWeatherman

MBB GAME #31 (3/15) #3 Nebraska (22-9) vs #6 Indiana (19‐13) 8:00(ISH) CT BTN GAME THREAD

If you didn't catch it in the postgame, a bunch of Husker fan kids were crowded around the railing overlooking the tunnel, hoping for autographs. A few Husker players were happy to oblige. That's what it's all about. We now have young fans falling in love with this team. It's a great impression...
  2. HuskerWeatherman

No weather forecast?

Pregame: Mid-30s at 7AM, mid-40s at 10AM. Partly cloudy skies. Kickoff: 51 degrees. Partly cloudy skies. Wind South at 14-18, gusting to 25 MPH. Halftime: 57 degrees. Partly cloudy skies. Wind South at 18-22, gusting to 30 MPH. 4th Quarter: Near 60 degrees. Partly cloudy skies. Wind South at...
  3. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

I know this has been your rant for about 3 weeks. Talk to @BigRedMax if you don't approve. Thanks.
  4. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

I won't be surprised to see an OU-UT rematch in the Big 12 championship (only fitting, with those two departing). May even be for a playoff berth. Fun game.
  5. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

wow. What a drive by OU. 15 seconds left..
  6. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

The OU-UT game is intense! Best scene of any rivalry.
  7. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

LSU 42 Mizzou 39. Just under 3 minutes remaining.
  8. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

Four straight TDs for OSU. That game is over.
  9. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

Sooners just had a huge goal line stand.
  10. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

Texas has had 3 turnovers and 71 yards in penalties. OU has 0 turnovers and 15 yards of penalties. 27-20 OU on top after 3. UT driving. If the Horns clean up their mistakes, they'll win. IF.
  11. HuskerWeatherman

Satterfield

I'll likely be fine with Satterfield returning next season. Raiola is another story.
  12. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

LSU comes out of halftime and puts up 10 points on Missouri to take the 27-25 lead. Mid-3rd quarter.
  13. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

I'm back and forth between the OSU-MD game at OU-UT. The Red River Rivalry has been too nuts to discuss in short manner.
  14. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

17-10 Maryland after an opening drive for a TD in the second half. The Terps have been better in every phase.
  15. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

Ohio State's offense has been poor today. Definitely some credit to Maryland. The Terps were clearly the better team in the first half. OSU's only TD was an INT return. OSU rushing: 16 yards on 15 carries. Go Maryland!
  16. HuskerWeatherman

Saturday games

I would love to see @MizzouRah make an appearance to talk about his Tigers. Missouri 25 LSU 17 at the half. Mizzou went up 22-7 early in the 2nd, but LSU made things more interesting. This is an opportunity for Missouri to move to 6-0 on the season.
  17. HuskerWeatherman

Cornjob's College Football Pick-em - Week Six

1) Oklahoma vs Texas 2) Central Michigan at Buffalo 3) Washington State at California Los Angeles (UCLA) 4) Alabama @ Texas A&M 5) Purdue @ Iowa 6) Texas State @ Louisiana 7) Central Florida (UCF) @ Kansas 8) Old Dominion @ Southern Miss 9) Colorado State @ Utah State 10) Texas Tech @ Baylor

Back