• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. NU_Alum

Michael Terry III Playmaker ☆☆☆☆☆

A 9 or better win season and I think Rhule will clean up on recruits.
  2. NU_Alum

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

We'll be closer to the top than the bottom is my guess.
  3. NU_Alum

Is a good crowd expected for Saturday scrimmage.

I don't understand the 11 a.m. A night game would be cool but the weather can be dicey this time of year and at night it could easily be 25 degrees cooler than say 2 p.m. I'm guessing it's 100% dictated by tv.
  4. NU_Alum

Colorado Athlete Tanner Terch Announcing Today At 12:15 CST; Heavy Husker Lean

He's N. Announced on X. Sorry, don't have the link yet.
  5. NU_Alum

Trev says $15-20 million per year for player salaries

For what?
  6. NU_Alum

Dylan Edwards?

Would make sense, we don't have a feature back imo.
  7. NU_Alum

They were all AD staff, including some senior folks with deep ties to A&M.
  8. NU_Alum

Not sure, I think their money is limited, unlike what some people here kept saying. Plus they already tried buying a class once and all it got them was a crap ton of wasted money!
  9. NU_Alum

The Rise of Raiola!!!

Looking like many of us were wrong when we wanted him gone when Rhule took over.
  10. NU_Alum

Looks like money is an issue. Just cut staff because of the payments they know are coming.
  11. NU_Alum

Whats this stuff regarding Trev?

What? Let's review your thoughts: You said it appears to be a cover up. I can't even begin to imagine where you concocted this. Too many CSI or Suits watching is my best guess. You literally just made all of this up. You started by pushing that there needs to be a settlement. Not based...
  12. NU_Alum

I have knowledge on how these things typically work from the investigation side and a good handle on the law here. Which is 100x more than you have and yet you're parading around screaming nonfacts at people and getting mad they don't accept your fantasy land. I'm sure you'll double down...
  13. NU_Alum

It's weird when you wait for the facts to come out instead of just guessing and wanting to appear to know more.
  14. NU_Alum

@Hville this isn't likely to age well. Still a long way to go in court, but it doesn't look like you knew what was done or not done.
  15. NU_Alum

Yep. Good luck with that someone, he'll likely request the thread be locked now. Like I said, failure to cooperate is going to be very difficult for her to overcome.
  16. NU_Alum

How Many Huskers hit The Portal???

I'll guess closer to 10. We need the space.
  17. NU_Alum

Super Conference

Like I said, P2 is coming. It almost happened already.
  18. NU_Alum

Eat What You Kill

Other than being wrong, it was a great post!
  19. NU_Alum

Eat What You Kill

The money comes from the 40 playing the 40. That draws large audiences. Michigan v. Syracuse isn't bringing much value. Michigan v. Nebraska, then v. Alabama, then v. Kentucky, then v. OSU, etc... People will watch more games.
  20. NU_Alum

Eat What You Kill

There's a guy on Twitter that's pretty well connected in the B1G. He's been pretty good with info on this thing for 2 years running now. The revenue model just doesn't work beyond 40 schools. The remaining schools don't pull enough eyes and thus adding more will mean less money to the schools...

Back