• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Lightning66

Sorry Sparty...This. Is. Lincoln!!

Great win today!! Go Big Red!!!
  2. Lightning66

Monday Press Conference (10/29/18)

Love the hat!
  3. Lightning66

SF has a light gray suit...........

Cat Juggling...the sport of Kings.
  4. Lightning66

Damon Benning On Nick Gates

Twice of half.
  5. Lightning66

News about Nick Gates

Best of luck to Nick Gates! He is an adult who is able to make the same personal decisions as the rest of us. If this is what he wants to do, I support his decision (as if he really cares what I think). He will always be in the Nebraska Football family. Go Big Red!
  6. Lightning66

Just a Thank you

Agreed! Thank you! It's the first and last site I check every day.
  7. Lightning66

[Wallpaper] An Untimely Frost

"ALWAYS THE WRONG PERSON GIVES YOU THE RIGHT LESSON IN LIFE" Bill S Nicely done!
  8. Lightning66

I wore my Husker gear today, although...

I must admit that I had not worn it much, if at all, this season. Time to get it going again!!! Go Big Red!!! p.s. I'm back (again).
  9. Lightning66

New Member sign up special

I seem to do this every coaching change as I live out of state...join to discuss and commiserate, wind up becoming disgusted, sad and then leaving due to lack of interest. For the first time since I left Nebraska in '98, I feel hope for Nebraska (the team and our people). I promise I won't leave...
  10. Lightning66

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked It looks a little bit like coaching

I'll confirm that...he was standing on the right sideline.
  11. Lightning66

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2-4 is just fine

I'll bet Michigan fans are having the same issues with their new coach too...

Back