• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. The Nth Degree

Vince Genatone Transfers From Montana To Nebraska

Good to hear... Vince, welcome :Ironn:
  2. The Nth Degree

This video made me think

Agree with these observations. Interview content is fine... it's just that the overall production needs some attention to details... if they're looking to put out a polished product. Along with the above comments... the audio could/should be better... especially on RVP's microphone...
  3. The Nth Degree

Bussin With The Boys Is Coming To Lincoln, Nebraska

Up for our viewing pleasure:
  4. The Nth Degree

Greg Sharpe…Husker Nation is with You!!

Prayers and positive thoughts/wishes to Greg and his family.
  5. The Nth Degree

Eat What You Kill

Compensation/Pay Raises based on merit/performance (aka value to the organization) is something that we're all used to in the Coporate World. Such a model in college athletics will further recognize/reward (and separate) those programs with the greatest resources, talent and results. It...
  6. The Nth Degree

WR Bryson Hayes Has Committed To Nebraska (4.34 in the 40)

Great news! Bryson, welcome :Ironn:
  7. The Nth Degree

2025 In-State ATH Jackson Carpenter N

Great to see! Jackson, welcome :Ironn:
  8. The Nth Degree

Bussin With The Boys Is Coming To Lincoln, Nebraska

Is this streamed live? If yes on what platform(s)?
  9. The Nth Degree

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

Side note... IIRC a certain GOAT Coach of ours wouldn't permit players to speak to the press if they had not played in a game. The fact that Rhule put both freshmen QBs in front of the press before they've ever played a down of college football, demonstrates the compressive nature of HCMR's...
  10. The Nth Degree

MBB GAME #33 (3/22) #8 Nebraska (23-10) vs #9 Texas A&M (20-14) (Memphis)(FedEx Forum) Tip 5:50 CT TNT GAME THREAD

Huskers haven’t played well in just about every phase. And in contrast A&M playing well in just about all areas. This one is unfortunate and frustrating for the Big Red. Hope the women’s team shows better. GBR!
  11. The Nth Degree

Raiola & Kaelin Throw in front of NFL Scouts

Both DR and DK look good... smooth. And DR has a seemingly effortless delivery on those long throws. Should be fun to watch going forward! GBR!!
  12. The Nth Degree

March Madness Selection Show

Fitting. GBR!!!
  13. The Nth Degree

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

If the "system" failed Alberts, then as the AD (and as an executive leader) he should've demonstrated toughness & commitment by (at the very least) bringing the specific failures to the forefront/public so that he and others could fight through those "system" failures and address/resolve them...
  14. The Nth Degree

It appears that our turnover problem may not be from the QB position, but from the "play" of the BOR position(s).
  15. The Nth Degree

Per AP, "Nebraska athletic director Trev Alberts has not made a final decision on whether to accept the athletic director’s job at Texas A&M, his top assistant said Wednesday." https://apnews.com/article/texas-am-alberts-nebraska-85885942186b80ae2812dc7a48dcae6c
  16. The Nth Degree

This guy seems to think it's a done deal:
  17. The Nth Degree

Really hoping that Alberts stays. For the first time in seemingly decades it appears/feels that we have great alignment and commonness of purpose between the AD and HC (for football and the other sports) positions. Hopefully the recent legal issues aren't a factor here... and if they're not, I...
  18. The Nth Degree

Former OSU coach Pat Jones

As previously stated, while LP wasn’t a Sanders or Smith, LP showed elusiveness and has a few good cuts on this highlight reel.
  19. The Nth Degree

Brian Ferentz?

While I may not like the optics of it… that’s my own bias I need to contend with… in Rhule I trust.

Back