• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. H

Game 4: Columbia at NU

Could have 5 new starters again depending on what happens to Mack and Burke.
  2. H

For Sale: Northwestern Tickets

2 tickets in Section 33 Row 30. $100 for the pair. Contact me at [email protected] or 402-310-6696 SOLD
  3. H

For Sale: 2 tickets to South Alabama

2 tickets for sale for the South Alabama game. Section 33 row 30 seat 5 & 6. $150 for the pair. Email me at [email protected]
  4. H

Penn State perspective on Hoiberg hire

Sell beer. Lot of revenue
  5. H

For Sale: Spring Game Parking Pass

Just received a Spring Game Parking Pass from UNL. Already have my parking taken care of. The parking lot is on the NE Corner of 10th & Q St. $10. I will mail the parking pass to you. Send me an email with your info: [email protected]
  6. H

I'm struggling to think of a more selfish player than Palmer

you have to put the ball in the basket to get an assist. that's a problem for us
  7. H

Need to Buy: 2 tix for Minnesota

Sorry. Wrong thread
  8. H

Need to Buy: 2 tix for Minnesota

Minnesota are sold
  9. H

For Sale: 2 tickets to Minn / Bethune-Cookman / Illinois / Mich State

Due to family health issues, I have 2 tickets for all of the remaining games. Section 33, Row 30, Seat 5&6. $50 each. I can be contacted at 402-310-6696
  10. H

Need to Buy: 2 for Troy

:Frown:
  11. H

Need to Buy: 2 for Troy

Still need 2 tickets? I have 2 in Sec 33 Row 30 Seat 5&6. $100
  12. H

Tanner Lee; Senior Bowl QB

I agree. At the Spring Game, I sat next to a season ticket holder for 58 years who only missed 12 games during that time. He said they seriously considered not renewing their season tickets at the end of last season. With Frost being hired, that idea was not even an option. I'm guessing that...

Back