• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Kalona Husker

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

I have asthma, so I can't hold my breath too long on this one, but I hope it is true! Would be amazing to get huge upgrades at QB. Hoping the OL keeps on a positive trajectory, perhaps even bring in a few transfers to protect these pieces.
  2. Kalona Husker

Nebraska @ Colorado Game Thread (9/9/23)

Beautiful block by Washington on that last run. Instead of blowing him up, just did enough to get the job done and not draw a penalty! Disciplined!!
  3. Kalona Husker

Special Teams!!

Through 3 qtrs. of this game and I am loving all 4 sides of special teams. Punting has been great. KO return should receive some credit for the TD. KO coverage tackling inside the 20 several times and punt return is fielding the ball with consistency. This would have been enough to win...
  4. Kalona Husker

Nebraska @ Minnesota Game Thread (8/31/23)

Announcer says, "First career catch".....ummm, except for the other 2 that he had in the 1st half.
  5. Kalona Husker

Nebraska @ Minnesota Game Thread (8/31/23)

"Eat chicken salad", what does that even mean??!! HAHA..
  6. Kalona Husker

Don't prank the wrong guy

Love to see them having a good time. Good for the culture!
  7. Kalona Husker

Worst calls or no calls

:01 back on the clock vs. Texas!
  8. Kalona Husker

Greatest NFL Huskers

Yeah, you are right. I forgot he only last a few year. Had a great rookie campaign as I recall. Set many team records for the Eagles.
  9. Kalona Husker

Greatest NFL Huskers

Brett Maher, Kris Brown, Josh Brown, and Alex Henery. Everyone always forgets the kickers!!! :p
  10. Kalona Husker

Fastest Huskers of all time?

Taylor Martinez ahead of all QB's in my mind!
  11. Kalona Husker

4* WR Malachi Coleman N

Now that I am home and able to watch this clip on a bigger screen, I notice that this building has terrible turf. It has ripples/wrinkles, gaps, etc.. Could be the reason they have the platform in this building. Looks like the building wasn't built with running 40's in mind. More or a...
  12. Kalona Husker

4* WR Malachi Coleman N

My guess would be to save the wear and tear on his body during training. Many track programs will do parts of their workouts on the infield, especially if their track is older/harder. Not because it is faster, but because it doesn't break down the lower body as harshly. True sprinting is a...
  13. Kalona Husker

4* WR Malachi Coleman N

I would disagree with a platform like this helping your time. Acceleration is about overcoming inertia and putting force into the ground. A surface with bounce will absorb some of his force displaced into the ground therefore hindering performance time. Further, the ground contact time for...
  14. Kalona Husker

Mason Goldman is N

Some NIL opportunity right there!
  15. Kalona Husker

FL Transfer (5* in 2021 class) Safety Corey Collier Jr is N

Christmas come early!!!
  16. Kalona Husker

Rhunza

Don't you mean Vhalentino's?!
  17. Kalona Husker

Interesting idea of a landing spot for Scott.

Should change this to Wendy's so he can hand out "Frosty's"!!
  18. Kalona Husker

Will he follow his old OC?

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/33849319/sources-star-pittsburgh-panthers-wr-jordan-addison-enter-transfer-portal
  19. Kalona Husker

Frost and departing players in contentious conversations

Classic! You the shower curtain fella?

Back