• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. USS Midway CV41

4 Star DT Nash Hutmacher Is N (Top 247)

oh wow, I'm excited about this guy. Welcome to Huskernation Nash.
  2. USS Midway CV41

Updated: lost a great fan.

thoughts and prayers to you and the family
  3. USS Midway CV41

Prayers/Thoughts Needed

thoughts and prayers to you and all the family members. I hate hearing news like this. Find the cure already!
  4. USS Midway CV41

2019 Recruiting Class National Signing Day Thread #1 (12/19/18)

Wild ones yes. pen raised no :Santa:
  5. USS Midway CV41

4-Star All-Purpose RB Wandale Robinson is N! Named To Kentucky All-USA First Team

welcome Wandale. Memorial stadium holds 92,000, there are probably 80,000 who would make you corn on the cob, corn dish of some sort. oh and that is 80,000 different ways. :thumbsup::Corn2::heisman: of the other 12,000, they are kids and or students. And you won't want them cooking for you...
  6. USS Midway CV41

Nebraska vs Michigan (9/22/18)

Awesome for Wyatt mazour. Will always say he scored a td in the bighouse
  7. USS Midway CV41

Re: Gebbia from a parent's perspective

Agree with you on everything you said. Wanted to say the things you said on the main Gebbia thread but unfortunately, what I think and type out or write down, don’t always jive, or sound good. Well said
  8. USS Midway CV41

Husker RB Recruit Ronald Tompkins Tore His ACL On Saturday Had Surgery Today

heal up quick kiddo. lets see what you can do at Nebraska. is it Saturday yet?
  9. USS Midway CV41

Why am I getting a pop up for amazon on the main huskermax page on my phone?

very annoying. I can’t even read any articles
  10. USS Midway CV41

In need of thoughts and prayers

Hope the Midway Magic continues to run on for you. Keep staying at the tip of the sword ya hear. We need to get together and have a san Miguel, mojo, and some bullfrog!
  11. USS Midway CV41

This bike is his Harley Davidson KRTT 45 C.I. racer.
  12. USS Midway CV41

this is his BSA 250cc bike.
  13. USS Midway CV41

this is a '61 FLH he sold that one and bought 1 '64 FLH 74 C.I. and '64 sportster 55 C.I. matching blue and white paint. will see if I can find a color picture of them together. This one is a green and white color
  14. USS Midway CV41

Thank you for getting the pictures up greatly appreciated
  15. USS Midway CV41

no, he sold them to a guy that is going to restore them
  16. USS Midway CV41

i'm pissed, I can't upload another picture I am computer illiterate to do it I guess that is what #56 is supposed to be of. and if someone can send me their number, I could text the picture to you and you could add it for me.
  17. USS Midway CV41

no, way before my time
  18. USS Midway CV41

dad racing his harley
  19. USS Midway CV41

Thank you huskernation. Dad passed around 2:45 this afternoon.

Back