• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. S

NFL Talent?

Exactly my point.
  2. S

NFL Talent?

You are right, facts are facts. Fact, there have been exactly 0 drafts since Rhule coached his first game for us.
  3. S

Super Conference

Here is the original article. https://www.sportico.com/leagues/college-sports/2024/college-football-super-league-pitch-deck-1234775652/ Interesting concept, I'll have to keep an eye on this.
  4. S

2024 Spring Practice Thread:Tuesday, April 23 OC Marcus Satterfield, RB Coach EJ Barthel, selected players available

Maybe I missed it, but has there been any report/discussion of any injuries in the first few practices?
  5. S

Would you be open to tearing down Memorial Stadium?

It might be a tight fit, but I think if you tore down Hawks you could rotate the field from N/S to E/W and put it where Hawks and the practice fields are now, This would preserve the Go Big facility, and keep the merchants happy.
  6. S

Working toward depth

You can't build depth overnight, it will take a few classes. I really like that Rhule has basically divided the entire team into 3. It means every player is getting quality reps with and against the 1s at every practice. I have to believe this will help speed up the building depth process.
  7. S

I agree, and I wish they would have built a new stadium instead of the Go Big. It could have all been incorporated into one state of the art facility.
  8. S

I'd rather build a new stadium. It might take some creative architecture, but I think one could be built where the practice facilities are now.
  9. S

USC Game - Huskermax Package?

Has anybody thought about putting together a package deal for the USC game in L.A., similar to the group tickets and bus package that we had for the 2017 Oregon game?
  10. S

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

I do think this is going to make it harder to keep Rhule if he gets things turned around. I know he spoke of his relationship with Trev, and Carter iirc, as being a large part of why he took the position.
  11. S

Well, I'll step up to the plate and take my lumps. I posted the quote from the A&M associate AD about hearing nothing, and it was announced less than an hour later. Clearly what I linked to was wrong.
  12. S

https://www.on3.com/college/texas-am-aggies/news/texas-am-associate-ad-alan-cannon-comments-on-reported-hire-of-trev-alberts/ Maybe we can slow down and take a breath.
  13. S

Actually, you are missing the point. The reason this thread has already hit 20 pages is the angst people have over the possibility of his leaving. Your solution is to fire him, because you think (apparently without any evidence to back it up) he allowed it to go public. I hope he stays, but I...
  14. S

Seriously? We are worried that a very competent AD might leave to go to a better situation, and your solution is to fire him? This isn't the craziest idea I have heard, but I will give you bonus points for trying.
  15. S

Being reported on ESPN now. https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/39723034/source-texas-expected-hire-nebraska-ad-trev-alberts
  16. S

Mike Farrell article recapping SF journey through MR today

Really good article. Thanks for sharing it.
  17. S

4* DE Keona Wilhite (UDub Decommit) Heavy Husker Lean

Edit: NM. Wrong thread.
  18. S

QB Alex Manske Commits To Iowa State

Getting a top quality 2025 QB is going to be tough, with Raiolas a year ahead and a year behind you.

Back